User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    *sigh* the list is getting shorter and shorter on the stuff i ACTUALLY use. ;( i think this time i only got one bottle of listerine, and that's before i found out it "tastes like a stable" as my son puts it.

tg PETS UNLIMITED is now taking our futura cards (or aeroplan), my mom buys all her cat food there, so maybe i can get some that way. and in the spring maybe i'll paint the house. color your world is supposed to take it too. and east side marios, if i can convince the hubby to take me there next month for my bday. i got $60 in that acct and can't get it out. so i gotta add to it someway.
    I would contact them if the mouthwash tasted that bad. Maybe they can change it a bit. Gotta let them know when their products suck a**.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

By the way guys, if you recycle, check the bins for UPC's. I gave my dad the UPC list and he brought me 23 Pampers UPC's, a Kodak Easy share UPC, 3 Tylenol UPC's, 5 Reach UPC's and 2 Nice and Easy UPC's. People are just tossing money out! And no, it's not digging in the garbage like my husband would suggest, it's all pretty clean.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I joined Futura then realized I would never shop enough to benefit. So I have the following UPCs to give away (preferably all to one person). All I would like in return is a Benylin UPC - or make me an offer Please PM me.

- polysporin
    - Benadryl 12
    - tylenol
    - advil
    - nice n easy
    - celestial seasonings
    - splenda
    - glade
    - stayfree
    - bluewater

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

i bought a kodak camera within the last year... its too bad i didnt save the upc

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by checkit View Post
    I joined Futura then realized I would never shop enough to benefit. So I have the following UPCs to give away (preferably all to one person). All I would like in return is a Benylin UPC - or make me an offer Please PM me.

- polysporin
    - Benadryl 12
    - tylenol
    - advil
    - nice n easy
    - celestial seasonings
    - splenda
    - glade
    - stayfree
    - bluewater
    Maybe this is in the wrong place - but does ANYONE want these? happy to mail them out.

danijela
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

do i mail in a tally chart? what about upc? and i don't have a prooft of purchase ..since i got them from evreyone .what i do? cause someone tell me ..i am new to this

do i need to copy my upc and chart .and send in chart and upc..is that all? please help me

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I just joined this site...and if the cash out is $100, how long does it usually take to cash out? Do they pay with check?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Junior Canuck BewilderedBrunette's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I'm wondering how most of you ship your UPC's? In smaller bundles equaling min $10 each or one big envie?? I shipped mine out in a larger than standard envelope with really not much in it (approx. $55 in UPC's)...it cost me $9 for shipping!! I was charged for a standard parcel? Seems quite expensive to me!!

Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Has anyone had success cashing out lately? I've been trying to cash out since October 2009 and still no cheque. I even emailed them a few weeks ago complaining and they told me I was at the top of the list however my Futura balance is still the same.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by checkit View Post
    Maybe this is in the wrong place - but does ANYONE want these? happy to mail them out.
    thanks for your replies these are now spoken for

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I bought a Kodak Easy Share camera...but I can't find the UPC! Is it supposed to be the sticker on it?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by loveblue View Post
    do i mail in a tally chart? what about upc? and i don't have a prooft of purchase ..since i got them from evreyone .what i do? cause someone tell me ..i am new to this

do i need to copy my upc and chart .and send in chart and upc..is that all? please help me
    Fill out the chart from their website, tape/glue your upcs to another piece of paper, keep copies of everything and mail in the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    I just joined this site...and if the cash out is $100, how long does it usually take to cash out? Do they pay with check?
    I'm still saving, haven't cashed out yet. There's a $10 processing fee to cash out and they'll mail you a cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by BewilderedBrunette View Post
    I'm wondering how most of you ship your UPC's? In smaller bundles equaling min $10 each or one big envie?? I shipped mine out in a larger than standard envelope with really not much in it (approx. $55 in UPC's)...it cost me $9 for shipping!! I was charged for a standard parcel? Seems quite expensive to me!!
    I've never had to pay more than a few stamps at the most. You only have to cut out the small upc section of the item, you don't need to send in the whole box from the item. (is that what you did? )

Quote Originally Posted by jessandjake2005 View Post
    Has anyone had success cashing out lately? I've been trying to cash out since October 2009 and still no cheque. I even emailed them a few weeks ago complaining and they told me I was at the top of the list however my Futura balance is still the same.
    I don't think they have a lot of staff working and maybe this is why things take longer than you'd think. I would think since they've replied to you that things are in process. Good luck! Keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    I bought a Kodak Easy Share camera...but I can't find the UPC! Is it supposed to be the sticker on it?
    Should be the sticker on it that looks like a regular upc.

Wow... I've been away from this thread too long.... I left my submission this quarter to the very last day and am very upset that there are so many items removed from the current quarter (Spring 2010). They've reduced it down to only 1 page . No more Tylenol... no more Dr. Scholl's... no more Listerine.....
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Is Futura Rewards paying out anymore??? Has anyone gotten a payout lately?? I requested a payout over 3mths ago and still nothing and there is another SCer that has been waiting for over 11mths!!! This is crazy!! Why so long a wait???
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I recently started collecting and I noticed pampers boxes have 2 UPCs on them - can both be used? Or is there only a certain 1 of the 2 I'm supposed to be saving?
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinglehopper View Post
    I recently started collecting and I noticed pampers boxes have 2 UPCs on them - can both be used? Or is there only a certain 1 of the 2 I'm supposed to be saving?
    You can use them both.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information