User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was hoping to cash in on the 49 cent Trial Bags of Purina One at Zellers Northside this afternoon - after reading about a fellow SC in Vancouver who scored big using coupons on this.

I had $1 TFT coupons from Sobeys in Oromocto, so I went over to Zellers @ lunchtime today. I filled my cart with 24 packages of the food - (I was going to donate it to the Fredericton SPCA). Before I went to the cash - I stopped by the Customer Service desk and thought I would just double check if I can use the coupon or not, as I didn't want to cause a ruckus @ the cash..

CSM didn't know - so she called someone else who said that only 1 item per coupon... I know Zellers doesn't give $$ back, so I figured I'd ask if they would just adjust the coupon value to 49 cents.. no go.

Moral of the story - there's a cart of dog food that could have been donated to the SPCA sitting beside the customer service desk..

I checked WM to see if they had the trial bags, but they don't - they only have the $12 bags or bigger..

I was thinking of calling Zellers on Prospect to see if they'd take the coupon...
    This thread is currently associated with: Purina, Sobeys, Zellers

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

That is too bad!

Something tells me that if the Northside Zellers said no that the Prospect Street one will say it even LOUDER! They hate coupons there! I usually have better chances at the Northside one.

I have also seen a post by Mrs. January (I think she is in Ontario) in her blog that she got lots and lots of them and she was even paid for them. Can't remember which store she went to.

Thread Information