User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Expired
    Zehrs & RCSS have the Purina One Dog food trial bags are one for .99 cents and today at Zehrs, they are .25 cents when you buy 4! So I talked to the cashier first and I was able to use the $1 coupon that is out there for any size of the Purina One Dog food bags....I got 8 bags for .26 cents (tax)...these will go with the Milkbone boxes I got @ Fresh Co to the Humane Society....its not a big haul, but may feed a couple dogs for a day!

Thought I'd pass this on to those who stockpile for donations! ...or course, if your own dog eats these (mine don't), it's a GREAT deal!
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Purina, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Zehrs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

they have these at zellers and loblaws as well. I have a $2.50 off wub any coupon so I dont know how that will work out

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by allyson1989 View Post
    they have these at zellers and loblaws as well. I have a $2.50 off wub any coupon so I dont know how that will work out
    I had those ones too, on another to RCSS last week, and the manager ended up marking the coupon down to .99 cents (x2)....I was bummed as I was hoping for the excess $$$ to go towards the rest of my purchases! The $1 coupons are on tear pads from most grocery stores, including Zehrs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

So I purchased 6 bags of these at Zellers .49 each, used my $2.50 off coupon and guess what they were free after using SPC.The best thing is that there is anopther $2.50 off any size bag inside each trial sized bag......I am going back with mine to use them at RCSS where I can use one for each bag and they are priced at .25 each...I can use the overage towards groceries...Thanks Purina

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

me too for the first time today i saw these bags at the Zellers near my house...they were 0.49 each i had 9 coupons to save $1.00 on any size bags so i bought for double(18 bags) for free...and had 0.02 per coupons left...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I finally found the elusive Purina One! They were 25cents at the RCSS or so I was told by the grocery guy and when I told him that I had coupons he gathered up all he could find and loaded me up. He said he wanted it gone! The cashier let me use 5 of the $2.50off coupons as long as I got the same amount in dog food and after staightening out some price discrepencies I ended up with 50 bags for free. I think the grocery guy wished I had more coupons! I also got some free deals on Gillette and Olay body wash so I left the store with a "Perma Grin" and totally had a "Start the Car!" moment!

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

wow thanks for this I am getting low in Dog food and a have a few of the $2.50 coupons I am going to see if Independent has these on sale for .25 cents too. if not then I guess I am off to Zellers for .49
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I opened all of the trial sized bags...took out the coupons and put the dog fod into a Ziploc and am going to go back for more...free dog food...yaahhh!!!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I got 12 of them at .25cents each at RCSS ...they would NOT take the $2.50 coupon...they do not let people get stuff for free at our RCSS...but my 2 pups are happy!!

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Just a note - If you buy purina dog food brands regularily, I am always collecting/trading for the wieght circles that come on the side of the regular sized bags (not trial size). Please see my thread for details Thanks!! http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/189036-...g-chow-canada/

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

wher are these bags of dog food found, in the dog food section???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Aww too bad! I went today and they didn't have any trial bags available!

Really could have used them for my golden! Oh well!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

they are not in the dog/cat food section but found them when I'm shopping for the Quaker!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

you can get free samples of Nutrience dog food at local pet stores... freefreed has it under freebies... i so love the free dog food... i have a big dog! Thanks so much for the tip and thanks to the pet food makers.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Sun, Apr 17th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

OH my goodness thank you so much for putting this post up.. I went today and they were all gone in with the dog food so I asked a employee walking by me and she went to the back and came out with 12. she told them that was all that was left... So I took them to cash and the first two came up .25 but then after that they came up $1 that cashier and the cash supervisor didn't know what was going on because that all had the same UPC coad... any ways they fixed it and I asked about the $2.50 coupons and the cashier said yes because I spent over $2.50 in dog food and the coupons said on ANY bag... yahoo I went to the truck and said to my husband START THE CAR LOL thanks again
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information