User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

King George London drugs wouldn't allow my friend to stack coupons today. Anyone else had problems? Guildford still taking everything with no problems with the new wording.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I stacked at KG yesterday. CS even asked manager if my coupons were okay.

Haven't been to Guildford in a while.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Must have been the cashier. My friend went to Guildford instead and stacked with no problem.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's hit and miss at all the locations. They are not suppose to stack the brandsaver.ca coupons at all. the flyer coupons depends on the store, they are confused about the "4 like coupons" wording. Some stores believe it means you can only stack 4 and other stores believe it means 4 of each 1 type of coupon (which is personally what I believe it means). In reality, I don't think that manufactures ever entend the coupons to be used in a stacking stituation (hence the newest wording change about 1 manufactures coupon per item), so the stores that believe it means only stacking 4 are just looking for ways to stop stacking without going against policy.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I think the KG one is hit and miss with the employees. I got denied one time at KG went to Guildford and they took my coupons no problem. I still like to go to the one on Scott RD.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

KG has always been GREAT, but I was told on Sunday that they're not able to stack the new p&g online coupons which specifically state that the use of more than one coupon on a product is prohibited. I was able to stack other coupons though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    KG has always been GREAT, but I was told on Sunday that they're not able to stack the new p&g online coupons which specifically state that the use of more than one coupon on a product is prohibited. I was able to stack other coupons though.
    If that is how it's going to be, that wont be too bad. There are alot of coupons out there to stack that aren't P&G online. I'm crossing my fingers

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by start-the-car View Post
    If that is how it's going to be, that wont be too bad. There are alot of coupons out there to stack that aren't P&G online. I'm crossing my fingers
    I just noticed that some of the new Smartsource coupons have similar restrictions: "Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon." LD has accepted these in the past though, haven't they?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    I just noticed that some of the new Smartsource coupons have similar restrictions: "Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon." LD has accepted these in the past though, haven't they?
    I'm sure they did.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

So the past few days, London Drugs at Guildford has not even allowed stacking of 2 of brandsaver coupons from the flyer (ex: $2 and $4 off diapers). The flyer ones don't say anything about being 'prohibited' to stack. Anyone else been there recently and experiencing this? I am only hearing this from friends as I personally used up as many as I could before the new rules came into place. I have had no problem stacking for other things such as food etc where the coupons are from multiple sources.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I find this so odd....I stacked at LD Guildford last night with no problems. used P & G coupons -- stacks of 5 and zipped through the till. I did not use the Brandsaver.ca, but I used flyer coupons combined with P&G mfr. coupons.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I never seem to have a problem at night either. Maybe it is one of the day cashiers. I am going to take my friends coupons and try for her at night.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Scott road location would not let me stack at all today (and they weren't the brandsaver ones) Then tonight at Guildford I stacked no problem. They will not stack the new brandsaver online ones, but everything else is still fine. It seems like individual stores are setting their own rules.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So I was turned down today at King George with coupons that say that they can't be combined with any other "offer." They didn't say "coupon offer." Just "offer." My impression, from reading this:
    http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/...king+at+LD.htm

was that you can no longer stack coupons that say COUPON offer, but that just "offer" on its own was fine.

But if this is the case, that they won't stack coupons that say "can't be combined with any other offer," then that's pretty much the end of stacking at LD.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I stacked at King Geo yesterday and Had no problems. Evette is my fAvourite cashier and is always up to date on the rues. The trick us knowing what her schedule us...it changes frequently

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information