User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I have been writing articles on Disney for over the last year for Associated Content. In the last year, I have written more than 160 articles, and have been able to bring in close to $600. I know that doesn't seem like a lot of money, but it is fairly easy money. I just write articles on topics that I enjoy, or if I am researching something for my own personal vacation to a Disney Destination, I write an article about it, because I am a Disney Travel Agent, and can pass my personal research on to my clients by doing this and making a little extra money!

While we are Canadians, we do not get paid for writing an article, but we are paid for Page Views, and Associated Content does a great job with getting your articles high up on Yahoo and Google Searches.

If you would like more information on writing articles, or you would like to sign up and start writing yourself, please feel free to PM or to check out the link below to sign up!

www.associatedcontent.com
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by AmberLab; Fri, Apr 16th, 2010 at 02:05 PM. Reason: replaced with a direct link
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Associated content only pays for page views of 1000 views =$1.50 , I had 6 content but as of now I got only less than 200 views. really doesn't make money on my part.
    Cadguy

LIST OF LEGITIMATE SURVEYS THAT PAY 100% CHECK IT OUT!!!

CLICK THIS SITE SURVEY OF MINE AND JOIN

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

interesting info, thanks for sharing

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

any others who did this and would like to give their honest opinion on it?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's waste to do this , that's my honest opinion . They have a strict regulations and if you don't live in USA then only page views which is normally 1000 views to $1.50 that they pays you.
    Cadguy

LIST OF LEGITIMATE SURVEYS THAT PAY 100% CHECK IT OUT!!!

CLICK THIS SITE SURVEY OF MINE AND JOIN

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry guys, I wouldn't do this now. I had been on it for over a year and was making some pretty good money, but I was a writer in highschool and university, so I found it easy.
    Unfortunately, at this time, they have cut out their business with Canadians. This just happened yesterday, so I apologize for anyone who may have thought about doing this!

Cheers!
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Thread Information