User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I usually don't have a problem combining coupons or using several of each coupon zone coupon with each transaction. It is pretty much up to the cashier if they want to enforce that or not. It makes it hard at Superstore when so many of their sales are "when you buy in multiples of" to use only one of their coupons. Truly it's their coupon If they want to enforce it they can. but I have never had any issues with using more than one of their coupons or using both manufacturer coupons and coupon zone coupons together. I have had other issues with superstore's coupon policy, but never on that issue. I would suggest trying a different cashier.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    I have noticed often that the board at the front of the store is out of coupons but on the shelf where the normal stock is has them still sometimes... I know it is too late for this sale but just hope you all get the deal next time. I also hope others stop clearing off the pads so others have a chance to get some.
    I have noticed that superstore sometimes take the coupons off the board if the items go on sale. During the week that they had kellogs cereal on sale the buy 3 get $3 off kellogs cereal conveniently were not on the board. As soon as the sale was over the coupons magically reappeared. They still have to honor the coupons because they say that they are valid for that time, you just have to be able to find the coupon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntbabe View Post
    I just asked the manager if it was ok and he said it was fine to use them together and as many as I wanted. He is a couponer too.

same here I asked the manager too and she said it's ok..I just both 20x ziploc container plus 10x LaGrille Marinade I used $1.50 coupon zone + WUB 2 save for $4 and buy 2 ziploc save $3 coupon for LaGrille without any problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information