User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the cz $1.50 ziploc says only one per family or customer account.

Worse...the $4wub2 ziploc says it can't be combined with any other offer.

I felt like a total idiot at RCSS today with my 6 ziplocs and fist full of coupons.

Make sure you read the fine print. Each one is different apparently.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Happened to me too. I had to put back 8 and the cashier was so rude and made me look like an idiot for asking her to take them off my order even though I apologized for not realizing it said that. From now on, I'll read the fine print on the coupons zones.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Officiallyaddicted View Post
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but the cz $1.50 ziploc says only one per family or customer account.

Worse...the $4wub2 ziploc says it can't be combined with any other offer.

I felt like a total idiot at RCSS today with my 6 ziplocs and fist full of coupons.

Make sure you read the fine print. Each one is different apparently.
    It looks like RCSS is the only one that gives trouble, the other stores don't seem to care

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Oh wow, I didn't read the fine print either and just assumed they were like the other CZ ones I have used but the cashier accepted 2 of them plus the B2G2 Ziplock coupon. I guess I got lucky but will for sure read each one now! Thanks for the heads up and sorry it didn't work out for you!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

You should use the buy 2 Ziploc Products and save $4 on the containers (on sale for $3.00) which makes each product $1.00 a piece

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    You should use the buy 2 Ziploc Products and save $4 on the containers (on sale for $3.00) which makes each product $1.00 a piece

I know....I could have kicked myself after, but I was so flustered. They weren't on sale at mine though, so it was a total waste of time to go there today. I ended up paying $2 each!!

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I just asked the manager if it was ok and he said it was fine to use them together and as many as I wanted. He is a couponer too.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

These fine prints are there for a long time, believe lately the coupon zone coupon is always limited one per customer and not allow to combine with any other offer or coupon, however, many seems to get that working. None of the Loblaws company that I go to seems to allow that.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I used several of the coupon zone coupons without any problem but they would only allow me to use 1 of the B2G2Free as per the wording. I considered making four different transactions but the store was busy and the cashier got a bit flustered about all my coupons. All in all I think I still made out pretty okay.

I will say that the one thing that always makes me apprehensive about using coupons at RCSS is that they require a supervisor to override the system once the $10 coupon limit is reached. It just makes the transaction take so much longer than it needs to be.

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

I didn't notice that either. I used 2 and she didn't say anything. Agree with everyone. Better read the fine print better

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

unable to find this coupon. Too bad. no extra free Ziploc.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This expired today, but I used multiple with no problem. They want to sell stuff, and it's their own coupon. They can overlook whatever they want.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I was at RCSS and they had nearly 100 "photocopied" versions of the Buy 2 Get 2 Free Ziploc Coupon!!! Isn't this illegal???

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Photocopying any manufacturer coupon is illegal. They are, however, allowed to photocopy their OWN coupons and have them at the till. Most stores do this with their own STORE coupons to scan should somebody forget theirs, and they're allowed to photocopy their own to place out by the products. Save-on and Coopers do this for their flyer coupons because who cuts up a flyer?

But photocopying manufacturer coupons is always illegal, unless it's to post on a notice to say DO NOT ACCEPT or something. You cannot redeem photocopied coupons.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have noticed often that the board at the front of the store is out of coupons but on the shelf where the normal stock is has them still sometimes... I know it is too late for this sale but just hope you all get the deal next time. I also hope others stop clearing off the pads so others have a chance to get some.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information