User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apehead1 View Post
    I just tried these tonight at Zehrs , got three boxes and they accepted them so each box was only 2.99 not bad.

i didnt know Zhers in Owen SOund accepted internet printed ones... thanks

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I don't knwo if they do I have never tried till tonight, It was printed in colour and younge cashier I didn't ask just took a chance, I have noticed it's alot of hit and miss there.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Ok i printed it out... it puts your name and email on the coupon... but it is allowing for you to go back and hit print over and over if your having trouble getting it to print in english close the first print box that comes up and hit print (or ctrl P) after that and it prints in english... yayyy that is a great coupon tyvm... sure beats waiting for one of those coupons in the mail.

What am i doing wrong that it wont let me print it with mailing info? Do you have to register? Do you print each coupon by double clicking?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Click on "Zone Coupons" on the top right-hand side

To save you the French translation:

<TABLE dir=ltr cellSpacing=0 width=624 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="59%">Prénom: FIRST NAME

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="20%"></TD><TD vAlign=center width="20%"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="59%">
    Nom: LAST NAME

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="20%"></TD><TD vAlign=center width="20%"></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="59%">
    Courriel: EMAIL ADDRESS

Téléphone (maison): TELEPHONE NUMBER

Mot de passe: PASSWORD

Confirmer: PASSWORD AGAIN

</TD><TD vAlign=center width="20%"></TD><TD vAlign=center width="20%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You will then need to log in to your email account to verify it and away you go !
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    What am i doing wrong that it wont let me print it with mailing info? Do you have to register? Do you print each coupon by double clicking?

I can not for the life of me figure out English printing?!?!?
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks , although when i translate them, it wont let me print, so the coupon still in francais

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mianu View Post
    thanks , although when i translate them, it wont let me print, so the coupon still in francais
    Click cancel wait a second and the coupon will change to english then print them.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I really recommend printing these out in french as converting them to english will be considered a reproduction which is fraudulent (says right on coupon )and the store may not get money for it.. in return hurting coupon use in future. I had no problem today using 3 of the french version at my local store. You might be best to call the store ahead to see what they say.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it ok to print off more than 1? This is the first time I've ever had a printable have my name on it!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Is it ok to print off more than 1? This is the first time I've ever had a printable have my name on it!

I reloged onto an account i made earlier in which i ordered 1. I just logged on went in to see if the site limits and was able to print another. Both coupons have same name but different times. Nothing noted on coupon that its 1 coupon per customer. I wouldn't print off to many but can't see printing a couple a problem.
    Last edited by dariusz8; Thu, Apr 28th, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I confirm Zhers here in Grey Bruce accepts this internet printed coupon in FRENCH. I spoke with them before trying and let them know that the english version is not original.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I also really would STRONGLY SUGGEST that you don't print these coupons out in English. That is now how the coupons were meant to be produced.

I'm pretty sure that the companies "meant" for these coupons to be used only in Quebec "at participating locations", as they have only been distributed in our grocery stores... Although, it's their fault if they didn't write Quebec Only on most of them!

...SO GO AHEAD AND USE THEM, but please, use the French version or the stores probably won't be reimbursed. If you have any problem with the stores, tell them we live in a bilingual country.........

The only thing better than saving money is VOLLEYBALL!!!

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miss__brittany View Post
    I also really would STRONGLY SUGGEST that you don't print these coupons out in English. That is now how the coupons were meant to be produced.

I'm pretty sure that the companies "meant" for these coupons to be used only in Quebec "at participating locations", as they have only been distributed in our grocery stores... Although, it's their fault if they didn't write Quebec Only on most of them!

...SO GO AHEAD AND USE THEM, but please, use the French version or the stores probably won't be reimbursed. If you have any problem with the stores, tell them we live in a bilingual country.........
    couldn't agree more

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great find! janes chicken products are on sale at Giant Tiger for $4.48 until May 11/11!!!! I'm so excited, I'm hoping they take the coupon so that I can get boxes of great tasting chicken for $2.48 each!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information