User Tag List

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Lucy16076- did you leave us for group 11?

Darlene, you have her in this group and in the new one She's ours, they can't have her!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post

Darlene, you have her in this group and in the new one She's ours, they can't have her!!
    lucy come back!
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Nope, I'm still here! Sorry...am on nights & their computers have been down for the last 2 nights so I haven't been able to connect with you all! I'm still here, with one night shift to go & things should get back to normal again!
    Thanks for thinking of me!
    R

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by katie333 View Post
    Just came from my SDM freebie shop, and I'm on a high! I used about $22 in coupons, and I finally did my first SCOP. OMG I was so excited.

Got tons of new make up DH got new earbuds, got my Nestea for free (that was the SCOP) and it even had the B1G1 movie pass on it.

We just did the $100 redeem, and after taxes and a little over-excited shopping came in at $123.45, or $23.45 oop. I'll be getting $18 back for my PF MIR as well.

We also got a line on a US paper and omg do they put a lot of coupons in there. I cross border shop every 2 months or so, and from one paper, I clipped about a 1cm high stack of coupons, including a free strawberry lemonade from McDonalds. I can't wait for my next US trip, will be my first time using coupons over there.
    Where did you find the US paper?? Does it come into Cda?

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Glad you're still with us girl! We've missed you!

I have a TON of trades happening at the moment- I really need to update my lists! I need to find a cute way to organize all of my trade supplies- envies, stamps, pens, paper clips, etc. I was thinking a funky tray or something, maybe I'll check value village this week I would LOVE to have a place to keep all that stuff but with 5 people living in a really small house it needs to be something portable. Some people want a craft room... I want a coupon room!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

You need a fancy utensil holder...hmmm...the dollar store might have something plastic, or VV might have something vintage! THAT would be cool...I'm no help. I throw all mine into a shallow plastic tray I agree on the coupon room! Wouldn't that be great?!
    Good luck at VV!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yeah, I'm thinking something vintage would be awesome!

If I had a coupon room I would never leave, lol. The kids would so not be allowed in- it would be my "woman cave" hahaha.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Here's an easy way to find our train http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/3374588-post102.html

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

do I post my wish list here?

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I use a hanging file folder for all my trade coupons, and in there I also have folders for inserts that I have only partially clipped. I also have one file folder that has the mail supplies in it. Well it has envelopes, stamps, mailing cards and a pad of sticky notes. I pre-stamped the envelopes with my return address.

I use a Hello Kitty candy container on my desk for my paperclips.
    Kate

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Sounds like you've got a great system katie! Very well organized

Lucy, there is a place in your profile under the "about me" section where you can post your wish list

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Well I had a good news, bad news scenario today ...

Went to WM to snatch up some deals, and finally was able to find the trial size Olay cream to use a single $2 off coupon. The store was immensely busy and unfortunately I got into the line up of an old biddy. Now let me be clear, I don't consider older people or seniors to be old biddies. Old biddy is my terminology for an older cashier who likes to fight couponers when they are making legitimate purchases. She would not let me use my $2 off coupon because of the overage. I had no policy printed with me and didn't want to hold up the line any further so I let it go.

On the plus side when I got home I had my brandsaver coupons and a FPC I got on Listia for toothpaste.
    Kate

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of cathcing up to do. I really need to get my wish list going.

I did the bonus points shop for the first time but didn't have a lot of coupons to lower my OOP. I am not sure how I feel about it as $75 is so much to spend. I will try to plan better for the next one and maybe that will help. I will probably feel better after I do my first redemption. I had enough to do the $100 but I am waiting as there is not a lot I want to get right now. Mastering the optimum program will take a little training I think.

In other good news my coupon organizer arrived and I love it. This is the one I got:

Ok on to my assignments...

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Wow - that's such a pretty one.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Oooh, I LOVE that bag! I should post a pic of mine I'm thinking of getting another one- cause I'm like that, lol.

The optimum program took me a long time to master and there are some people on here that are WAY better at it than I am. I can honestly say that if SDM ever gets rid of that program I probably won't shop there. It's such a good incentive to get people into the store!

I have so much organizing to do, so many of my coupons are expiring at the end of the month. I'm going to try to do up a few bundles of May expires to give away- for team 10 only this time The end of the month is always such a sad time, all those expired coupons I have a TON of brandsaver flyer coupons that I won't have chance to use I hope I find the time to do the bundles, I have so much to do over the next few days.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information