User Tag List

Thread: First time....

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

using printable!!!

Used printables for the first time today at the Southside Walmart. I had 2 x $4 WUB 2 Ziplock. The cashier said no we do not take printables but went away to check anyway. Came back and said yes we do. Got myself two free boxes of Ziplock. Then came the $2 Nivea coupon. When she saw the small jar was only $1 she disappeared at CS again to check. When she came back she said that I could only use one but that they would still be both free since the coupon was $2. I went along with this .... I really did not need the cream and wanted to use the overage toward my purchase but I decided to play nicely. Also got a box of $2.97 cereal with the $5 ice cream coupon on it. So after the coupons and the $1 for IWK I ended paying $2.92 for everything. Not too bad.

I want to get some more of the Ziplock but I know next time the story might be different.....I still have a few days left to gather my courage again.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm glad it worked out for you. I went in yesterday morning, and they rejected my Ziploc printed coupon, saying something about it missing some information, I don't know. I stated that Walmart's coupon policy was to accept Internet printed coupons, and the cashier even asked the customer service manager and they said no. I was upset at the time, and now after reading your post, having gone to the same Walmart that I went to yesterday, I wish there was some consistency from their customer service. I am going to investigate further into this, since I don't think they can just say no to one person and say yes to another, there has to be consistency...

Anyways, I'm glad that you didn't have a problem!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I completely agree with you. This is why I am hesitant to try again because the response might be different next time. Let us know what you find out. You can tell them you were speaking to someone else you used the same exact coupons and they were accepted.

My coupons were not photocopies but printed directly from the manufacturers Website. I had two because I used two different emails. I used my color printer to get print them in color. This should really not make any difference. I don't really know how they would know if the coupons would be a photocopy or an original anyway.
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 10:12 AM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Which Wal Mart was this? I have never had any issues with printable coupons @ the Northside WM... sometimes I print them in color, and other times in black & white... I don't usually cut the coupon out, so it shows that I printed it from the internet... I think when you cut them all neat & tidy, they think that you're photocopying an original.

Take a copy of WM's coupon policy with you.. you can print it here http://walmartstores.com/download/4730.pdf

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Muffin113, this was on the Southside. And on top of that it was a longtime cashier so she should have known better. I always get in the speedy line ... you know the one where they call a number. I find it is less stressful if I am using coupons as there is no one behind me. The funny thing is that I always get the cashier I don't want!

I should go to the Northside and try to get a few more boxes since they seem more relaxed with coupons but I live in Hanwell and it is much farther out for me.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I have never had a problem with printed coupons at the Northside Walmart but I only purchased 4 boxes of Ziplocs. (I don't clear shelves). I know I have used other printable coupons there - the old Stayfree ones.

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't have an update yet about my negative experience last weekend, however, I have emailed Walmart about the incident, so I'll let you all know what they say

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Is it strange that I have never had a problem with printable coupons, I use them all the time. My luck next time I'll be turned away... lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i've had 0 issues with printables at WM northside! They weren't even printed in colour.

Thread Information