User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

was just wondering if anyone has had troubles using over $40 in coupons at the wal mart on stevenson and laval - i have a nice plan to go there and use almost $150 in coupons and wanted to know if anyone's done this - if there were any issues, etc.
    Let me know - thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    www.partylite.biz/sites/courtneyscandles

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www..ca/coupontracker/couponwidget.php?facebookid=730330123"></script>

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Personally doing smaller transactions works better for me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

I usually would do a smaller transaction but in this case it's my last shop for the month - so I need the larger transaction. I try and go as much as I can, but not so easy with three boys on the bus. Going to probably spend the extra money on the cab this month instead.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www..ca/coupontracker/couponwidget.php?facebookid=730330123"></script>

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

That store has come a LONG WAY with taking coupons. They used to fight me tooth and nail when I would go in and use a bunch of coupons. If you have any problems just ask to speak with a manager. If they still give you a hassle and won't get a manager then email the head office.

Quote Originally Posted by missesta View Post
    I usually would do a smaller transaction but in this case it's my last shop for the month - so I need the larger transaction. I try and go as much as I can, but not so easy with three boys on the bus. Going to probably spend the extra money on the cab this month instead.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (50%)

THanks for the tip - hopefully I'll have no issues. Will update once the trip is over lol

Thread Information