User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Nice!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, that's awesome.

Fast Saver
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This is amazing! Thank you!

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

wow what a great idea!
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks so much!! I can't wait to try it out!! I hate writing my list out, lol

:)
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Whoa, that's awesome! Thanks so much Can't wait to try it out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow this is awesome! Please tell your husband thank you!

There are a few manual things you guys have to consider.
    1. coupon policy. Zellers does not accept printable coupons. nor do they have the overage policy where the overage can be paid out in cash or used for other purchases

2. Unfortunately V.I.P SPC will end in June (or july, i forget) and they will not continue with spc vip anymore (boooo!!!)

3. limits. brandsaver, save.ca and like websites have coupons with the "One coupon per purchase" "4 like coupons" ... it's up to the cashier and a little bit of luck, if they let you use more than one!

but seriously.. kudos to your husband for hooking us up! *claps*

Quote Originally Posted by Shoir View Post
    With Zellers you can apply your V.I.P SPC card and get 10% off your bill, but with Walmart's new coupon policy you can actually get more off your bill if the coupon is more than the product price, this is something Zellers do not do.

My husband has created me a great shopping calculator tool so I can better decide if I should do my shopping at Walmart or Zellers.

I thought it was sooo good I pleaded and begged for him to make it into an online site for my fellow Smart Canucker's to use.

http://www.WorZ.ca (Walmart or Zellers)

I can even check my shopping list from my iphone when I'm at the store.

All you do is enter your shopping list and the coupons you expect to use and it will work out if you are better off shopping at Zellers with your SPC card or at Walmart with the new coupon policy!!

You can also check out other peoples shopping list to get an idea how to combine coupons with the specials during the week.

Hope you have fun with it... just had to share with everyone!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugette View Post

There are a few manual things you guys have to consider.
    1. coupon policy. Zellers does not accept printable coupons. nor do they have the overage policy where the overage can be paid out in cash or used for other purchases

2. Unfortunately V.I.P SPC will end in June (or july, i forget) and they will not continue with spc vip anymore (boooo!!!)

3. limits. brandsaver, save.ca and like websites have coupons with the "One coupon per purchase" "4 like coupons" ... it's up to the cashier and a little bit of luck, if they let you use more than one!

1. frugette I'm not sure about Zellers not accepting printable.. this is completely new to me since for over 4 years now I have used printables at Zellers with no problem. I was just there yesterday and used 2 poly-to-go coupons.

2. It has not been officially confirmed about the SPC VIP situation until then crossing fingers.

3. As for the specific coupon limits it's up to the user to use common sense when using the coupon tool to not completely avoid all the rules of said coupons. If your coupon says one per person and you input 2 it's your responsibility to know better. The coupon tool wont stop you but the cashier might.

Aside from all this have fun guys, don't forget to add a title to your list so you can access it easily next time if needed.
    Last edited by Shoir; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 02:27 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing with us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

awesome!!! thank you

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

fancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Awesome!!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugette View Post

Frugette, do you have a confirmation about the SPC VIP program being cancelled? If it is posted somewhere on this site, could you please let me know?
    Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Really? wow you're lucky.. the Zellers in my area doesn't take printables! also in this log http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/191801-...policy-canada/ looks like it's their new policy!

and yes super crossing my fingers for this spc vip! i even tried to sign up for the bmo credit card (because that doesn't expire) but it's only available for students ages 17-24 (and that ship has long taken off lol)

as for coupon limits.. i know! i was just warning users of this awesome new calculation website to be careful of your own personal calculation!

i totally didn't mean to be stepped on for this website.. like i said i totally appreciate the time taken to make this awesome website!
    if i offended you in anyway Shoir, my appologies! I didn't think my post was offensive or said in a negative tone

i guess we can all agree that this website is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoir View Post
    1. frugette I'm not sure about Zellers not accepting printable.. this is completely new to me since for over 4 years now I have used printables at Zellers with no problem. I was just there yesterday and used 2 poly-to-go coupons.

2. It has not been officially confirmed about the SPC VIP situation until then crossing fingers.

3. As for the specific coupon limits it's up to the user to use common sense when using the coupon tool to not completely avoid all the rules of said coupons. If your coupon says one per person and you input 2 it's your responsibility to know better. The coupon tool wont stop you but the cashier might.

Aside from all this have fun guys, don't forget to add a title to your list so you can access it easily next time if needed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

oopsies..
    so i went on the spc website https://www.spccard.ca/OnlineStore.aspx and it said that we can't order or renew spc vip online. HOWEVER.. i looked up the LouLou VIP SPC for 2011, and looks like a fellow SC'er got a letter from them and it's coming back!!! here's the post > http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127034-...ip-spc-canada/

sorry and YAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Frugette, do you have a confirmation about the SPC VIP program being cancelled? If it is posted somewhere on this site, could you please let me know?
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information