User Tag List

Page 7377 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6377 6877 7277 7327 7367 7375 7376 7377 7378 7379 7387 7427 7477 7877 8377 ... LastLast
Results 110,641 to 110,655 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It is with a very sad & broken heart that I share with you the passing of my much loved sister-in-law. Susan died early this morning after a courageously fought battle with that terrible & dreaded cancer. I am crushed by her passing. I keep thinking that this can’t be real. There are no why’s that can be answered just a crushing sadness that is raw & cruel. Sue helped me, she supported me, and she got me to countless appointments. We went out for lunch, went shopping & talked on the phone everyday.
    Susan was an Auntie to my two boys, right from the day that they were born! She was gracious, generous & giving & a role model.
    I kept on hoping that somehow she would be the person to banish this disease far away, but it stole her away from us! I don’t know where to begin to make a start to come to terms with this. I loved her so deeply & I will miss her always. I sure don’t know what I am going to do without her, except maybe embrace the sureness of love she has left in the hearts of those who loved her.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  12-100-large.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  34.3 KB

so very sorry to hear your s-i-l passed away, loocie

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thinking of you Val
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 8 others like this.

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    It is with a very sad & broken heart that I share with you the passing of my much loved sister-in-law. Susan died early this morning after a courageously fought battle with that terrible & dreaded cancer. I am crushed by her passing. I keep thinking that this can’t be real. There are no why’s that can be answered just a crushing sadness that is raw & cruel. Sue helped me, she supported me, and she got me to countless appointments. We went out for lunch, went shopping & talked on the phone everyday.
    Susan was an Auntie to my two boys, right from the day that they were born! She was gracious, generous & giving & a role model.
    I kept on hoping that somehow she would be the person to banish this disease far away, but it stole her away from us! I don’t know where to begin to make a start to come to terms with this. I loved her so deeply & I will miss her always. I sure don’t know what I am going to do without her, except maybe embrace the sureness of love she has left in the hearts of those who loved her.

Loocie, I'm soooo sorry for the loss of this beloved lady.
    I know it's hard to stay strong when her passing tears away @ the very heart of you, but I KNOW that if anyone can, it's you. Because she was such an important person in your life, she'll remain with you always, her spirt will stay with you, and you WILL remember she for her goodness, love and friendship.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you today, and always.

Name:  those we love.gif
Views: 265
Size:  23.1 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Good day all. Congratz to new/recent owners of a brand new heart: Wallie; heartgirl:hicks and Andi.
    Congrats Wallie, Heartgirl and Andi on your new hearts.

Name:  multi coloured hearts.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  8.5 KB
    ROMEO, rockit, Lee03 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  30.1 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Aerosmith

12:26 dude (looks like a lady)

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post

So very sorry for your lose. My thoughts and Prayers are with you Loocie. Peace and Love
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 4 others like this.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Way to go E.E. - home run in the bottom of the 9th !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jays win - sweet.
    ROMEO, rockit, Lee03 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Aerosmith

1641 - janie's got a gun
    ROMEO, 22hicks, orsybe and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your s-i-L Loocie. It really hurts to lose someone you've been so close to for many years. Life really does suck at times......and is not fair either.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon. I hope all who attended yesterdays Q Bash had a great time. Would have like to attend but had a fence to rebuild.
    Andit I hope Lilly is feeling better
    Mechman – some great pics, and even better you’re still hanging around!!
    Congrats to 22hicks, Wallie, Heartgirl and Andit for the new hearts
    Loocie – my condolences, I’m very sorry to hear about sister-in-law and great friend

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@
    ;

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goodnight my Q friends. Sweet Dreams. Have to crash early tonight. Yesterday took a lot out of me. Peace and Love!!!!
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at the H.S. today for 5 hours visiting with the poor furry homeless ones! Some real gems are residing there of all ages. I sure hope this weekend's adoptathon pays off - have any of you heard about it - the one that is going to be happening at the Exhibition grounds this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, just wondering if the word is getting out....it's going to be on some TV station shortly - if you hear about it let me know. There will be hundreds of dogs and cats looking for their homes. It will be stressful for them to move there but I sure hope it benefits them, I will feel bad if a lot of them have to return.

Thread Information