User Tag List

Page 9729 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8729 9229 9629 9679 9719 9727 9728 9729 9730 9731 9739 9779 9829 10229 10729 ... LastLast
Results 145,921 to 145,935 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Raptors Survive Pacers in Game 7 For First Playoff Win Since 2001
    The Toronto Raptors have finally erased all the heartbreak of playoffs past. DeMar DeRozan poured in 30 points as the Raptors beat the Pacers 89-84 in Sunday's Game 7, winning their best-of-seven opening-round series against Indiana. The series win was just the 2nd in the Raptors' 21-year history.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today Is...
    Smiley, squishy, faces are perfect reasons to put Baby Day on the map. Mark Baby Day in your calendar, and use it to cherish the baby you have, or plan for the baby you want.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Neurofibromatosis (NF), a term for three distinct disorders: NF1, NF2, and schwannomatosis. NF causes tumors to grow on nerves throughout the body and can lead to blindness, bone abnormalities, cancer, deafness, disfigurement, learning disabilities, and excruciating and disabling pain. NF1 affects one in every 3,000 people, more than cystic fibrosis, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and Huntington’s disease combined.

Our charity is there to provide support to the people of Ontario. We do not get a single dime of funding from the Provincial Government. We are 100% run by volunteers. Please check out our website.

www.nfon.ca

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I caught the start in Miami 2014
    8 , I think, got tickets for doing 95 on the I 95
    I thought that's why they named it the I95 but apparently not.

2016 Gumballers are off
    Last edited by rock lobster; Mon, May 2nd, 2016 at 01:58 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PJ code word-Alive

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Pearl Jam code word: Alive

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best Wishes H Team! Enjoy your day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon, congrats to The Marlies who take it in three straight. The Leafs who get top pick if they want. And the Raptors, it was getting too close at the end. Some nice contest of Q, would love to see Alice, but taking my mother to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons that night. Good luck tomorrow on Concert Tuesday.
    Hteam nice to hear Foreigner put on a great show. And I hope you have a great Birthday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is one for our Jester...
    Attachment 311093

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alive-PJ code word

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if anyone else has been following the soccer miracle taking place in England this past year. My home town team Licester City went from worst to first and just kept on going against crazy odds 5000 to 1 culminating in capturing the ultimate prize of winning the English Premier League title. The title was sealed today as the only team that could've caught them was held to a draw by Chelsea (nice try Tottenham)
    So fricking proud of my team. Foxes RULE!!!!

Leicester City have won the Premier League title in one of the greatest sporting stories of all time.
    Tottenham's 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Monday confirmed a stunning achievement for Claudio Ranieri's side.
    Leicester started the campaign as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title after almost being relegated last season.

But they have lost just three league games in what has been described as a "fairytale" and the "most unlikely triumph in the history of team sport".
    Closest challengers Spurs, Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United and last year's champions Chelsea, have all failed to match the Foxes' consistency across the season.
    "In terms of domestic football, Leicester City winning the Premier League is the greatest achievement ever and I think it will never be surpassed," former Leicester midfielder Robbie Savage told BBC Sport.
    "It is incredible. This is a turning point in Premier League history."
    After Leicester drew 1-1 at Manchester United on Sunday, Tottenham needed to win all three of their remaining league games to catch the Foxes.
    But their title hopes were ended when they squandered a 2-0 lead to only draw at London rivals Chelsea.
    Match of the Day pundit and former Newcastle United, Blackburn Rovers and England striker Alan Shearer said Leicester's achievement was "the biggest thing ever in football".
    Shearer, who won the Premier League in 1995 with underdogs Blackburn, told BBC Sport: "For a team like Leicester to come and take the giants on with their wealth and experience - not only take them on but to beat them - I think it's the biggest thing to happen in football."
    Gianni Infantino, president of football's world governing body Fifa, said Leicester's "beautiful story" was a "fairytale".
    Sports data analysts say Leicester are set for a potential £150m boost for winning the title, coming from Premier League prize money, Champions League participation cash, and increased match-day revenues from ticket and hospitality sales.
    'A sporting miracle'

Former Leicester, Everton and England striker Gary Lineker described his hometown team's achievement as "the biggest sporting shock of my lifetime".
    The Match of the Day presenter had suggested the Leicester players were on the "edge of sporting immortality" last month.

Lineker was sceptical at the start of the season - and even in December promised to present Match of the Day in his underwear if Leicester did win the leagueLeicester East MP Keith Vaz said: "This is a miracle which has captured the imagination of the sporting world and beyond. People in every corner of the globe now know where Leicester is."
    Former Foxes manager Martin O'Neill, who led the club to their previous highest Premier League finish of eighth in 2000, said: "Not only is it a brilliant story, but it gives everyone that little bit of hope again. That romance has not left football.
    "It's been the talk of Europe, there's no question about that. Everything about this season has been remarkable."
    Last edited by The Jester; Mon, May 2nd, 2016 at 06:37 PM.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Best Wishes H Team! Enjoy your day!

H team wishing you a wonderful Happy Birthday! Hope you have had a great day!
    Glad you enjoyed Foreigner as well at Rama! Did they come close to the set list I posted??
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    MPP Moves to Block Door-to-Door Sales
    An Etobicoke MPP wants to kick pushy sales people off your front porch. Liberal Yvan Baker will introduce a private member's bill Monday to ban the door-to-door sale of some products for the home.

Baker's legislation will take aim at the sale and rental of air conditioners, water heaters, furnaces, and water treatment devices. He believes the bill will protect vulnerable Ontarians from "predatory" tactics used by some companies.

This does not stop those Jehova's Witnesses! Or politicians for that matter!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  1M7f3h.gif
Views: 2045
Size:  696.2 KB
    22hicks, kenrod, WolfDio and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you have not seen this, take the time! Obama's new job after he is finished is a stand-up!

Thread Information