User Tag List

Page 9786 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8786 9286 9686 9736 9776 9784 9785 9786 9787 9788 9796 9836 9886 10286 10786 ... LastLast
Results 146,776 to 146,790 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a couple of tickets for the Festival of Beer, being held this Psunday, from noon till 7pm, it's at the Sherbourne Common, 61 Dockside Dr, that I won't be able to use. If anyone can use them, please send me a pm.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy Hump day All

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lee03
    Romantic Traffic! Time to dance.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Today Is...

Time to pull those clubs out of storage, dust them off, and get ready to hit the green again! That’s right, it’s Golf Day! Whether you’re a seasoned golfer, or new to the sport, this day would be the perfect day to get out to the green and play a few holes.
    Mark Twain had it right when he said , "golf is a good way to ruin a nice walk".
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Romantic Traffic - Time to dance @kenrod

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!

Lee03, I was right there dancing with you. Do you think we looked silly dancing in our offices? Not that we care.

Well folks, a couple more hours of that uphill climb, then it will be all down hill towards the long weekend.
    Have a great peak of the week!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Happy Hump Day Q sters,
    A nice sunny start to the day, with temps hopefully on the rise.

Yeah! So happy for them. Do we still need to continue voting or is there something else we need to do?

Always loved listening to Jeff's Rock Report. Is Itunes just for Mac computers or is there a download for non Macs?
    you can catch them on his site directly on his website.
    i'll meet you there enjoy!

http://jeffwoodsradio.com/podcasts/

Last edited by heartgirl99; Wed, May 18th, 2016 at 09:58 AM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning everyone.

Quincy cat woke me up extra early to tell me that the neighbour doggy is barking (which explains the weird dream I was having). Made the mistake of telling him to go back to bed & we all slept in.

I'm off to see Forever Plaid tonight, so should be fun.

Better get going. Lily dog is insisting we go out and enjoy the sunshine. Again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hope that everyone has a splendid day. Hump day again. It is looking kinda n ice out there. I hope you enjoy Forever Plaid Andi & glad to see you are still catering very nicely to those critter of yours. I hope those 2 appreciate you!

Name:  radio faves.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  24.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enjoy Forever Plaid andi, I went to see it for my birthday quite a few years ago, had 1st row seats and they called me up to play (or pretend!) to play the piano with them, did they do that for someone when you seen the show?

Heading over to the THS to visit with some kitties, I heard they were getting quite a few new ones in from a hoarding situation or another shelter, whatever a bunch more that shouldn't have to live like that!!! then off to see The Nice Guys a new movie coming out on Friday that I won tickets for (Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe)

gotta roll.................

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon
    Lee congrats on About Face- good luck in the judging phase

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    This is dam impressive

n this video captured by Andrea Battisti of Hybrid Wildlife, we get to appreciate the remarkable climbing ability of Alpine ibexes (Capra ibex); a species of wild goats that live in the mountains of the European Alps.
    Here several Alpine ibex are observed on the sheer face of a dam at the Antrona Valley Natural Park in Italy. The goats scale the dam in order to lick the stonework and obtain minerals and salts.
    The fearless and sure-footed ibex have soft, split hooves that can grip like a pincer. They also have excellent eyesight and short, powerful legs. For more pictures of the dam-scaling ibex, check out Hybrid Wildlife
    https://youtu.be/d4bCf_NCEUU

Great post. Very informative. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Union Gas knew the Ontario Liberal government was working on a climate change action plan, but the Chatham-based natural gas utility wasn't expecting to potentially take such a huge hit from it.
    A story in Monday's Globe and Mail, based on a leaked climate change plan, outlines how the province intends to spend $7 billion over the next four years to drastically reduce Ontario's carbon footprint.
    According to the Globe and Mail report, the plan calls for phasing out the use of natural gas for heating and providing incentives for people to purchase electric vehicles.
    “We are aware that the climate change action plan is in the works,” Andrea Stass, manager, external communications and media relations, adding the company hasn't seen any of the details.
    “In terms of eliminating natural gas as a source of heat for homes and businesses that's a surprise to us,” she added.
    Stass said there are some elements that are reported in the plan, which Union Gas has been advocating for, including using liquified natural gas to replace diesel fuel for the heavy transportation industry.
    “Natural gas has less carbon, so that's a way for the government to achieve their carbon reduction targets, and do it in an affordable and, we think, a realistic way,” she said.
    However, Stass said nearly 80 per cent of homeowners and businesses choose to use natural gas, because it is an affordable and reliable source of heat.
    “We're concerned that essentially mandating natural gas out of existence in homes and businesses will be very disruptive and costly for consumers,” she said, adding electric heat is six times more expensive.
    Lambton-Kent-Middlesex MPP Monte McNaughton said, “we know that it's going to cost each household $3,000 more each year to switch from natural gas to electricity.”
    With nearly 80 per cent of homes and businesses using natural gas, he accuses the government of forcing its agenda that includes banning the use of natural gas in new home construction.
    McNaughton said this move “will be devastating to our economy.
    “This is completely contrary to what the people in the province want,” he added.
    Chatham-Kent-Essex MPP Rick Nicholls said, “locally, Union Gas employs 850 people, but across Ontario they employee thousands.
    “If the Liberal government abandons natural gas, the loss of jobs as well as economic security in our entire region and the province as a whole would be unimaginable,” he added.
    Stass said to put this issue in perspective, Ontario households and small businesses are responsible for a very small percentage of Ontario’s greenhouse gas emissions, and yet the climate change action plan unfairly hits them with the majority of the cost for cap-and-trade.
    She added, as proposed, the cap-and-trade program will place Ontario businesses at a competitive disadvantage relative to surrounding jurisdictions with whom Ontario competes – all of which are embracing affordable natural gas as a competitive advantage.
    “Businesses already hurting from higher electricity prices will choose to relocate away from Ontario, and Ontario residents and consumers will again suffer the loss of jobs and related income,” Stass said.
    Nicholls said he received calls and e-mails on Monday from many constituents outraged over the potential damage this plan could have on their communities.
    “The No. 1 complaint I hear in both (constituency) offices is that electricity rates are out of control, but now the government wants to force people to use electric heat? That doesn't make sense to me,” he said.
    McNaughton said the Liberal government is out of touch, citing the fact that in recent years it has built 17 gas-fired generating stations in the province of Ontario.
    “It's a government forcing an agenda on the people of Ontario without considering the cost implications on the entire economy,” the MPP said. “I was shocked and still in disbelief after hearing the news.”
    He said the political reality is the Liberal cabinet is divided on this matter, noting at least one Ontario cabinet minister leaked this information to the Globe and Mail.
    McNaughton is also concerned about the impact of the plan on Ontario's $16-billion automotive industry, noting if the government handcuffs the auto sector, businesses will simply choose to uproot their plants to lower cost, business-friendly jurisdictions in the U.S. and Mexico.
    He said the Liberal government has no economic plan for jobs and routinely makes these kinds of decisions “without thinking about the real-life implications for families.”
    Nicholls said the agriculture industry is also confused about this plan.
    “For years they have been working with the government to expand natural gas to rural Ontario, and now they're being told the Liberals want to abandon natural gas?” he said.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you see it!

Thread Information