User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nah...if they say 'no' the policy it's not going to make a diff., they are covered under the 'ultimately it is up to the manager's discretion' clause. I would fear 'confronting' them with policy in hand would come off too aggressive and turn them off even more...just my opinion, though.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They seem to be lighten up. I stack my huggies coupons all the time and no one has questioned them. Pretty sure the finish has the exact same wording so they will probably let those too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A manager and cashier at the customer service desk let me stack coupons for Dove dish soap from both Redplum and brandsaver... plus i price matched those and some hair colour and stacked 4 coupons on themand got a great deal. I went in this weekend to get tide.. price matched from Shoppers at $5.99 and the customer service agent would not allow me to stack with two b1G1 coupons... it wasnt the one coupon per purchase that was the problem... it was that multiple coupons are strictly prohibited.. which almost all coupons say that... why let me do it and then a few days later not? I downloaded the policy of the website and the strictly prohibited is not included on their won't honor list. I am new at this.. just made my binder last week which is awesome cz i am hooked now! But confused.... I am encouraged to hear about Abbotsford... but with my research i think it may be best to call a manager as soon as you walk in before you take the time to go down the ailes to figure out what can be stacked and what cant... and i think i know what teller you are referring to in one of your posts... Good luck and will follow up on my luck at Abbotsfords LD.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Any of the P&G coupons that state 'use of more than one mfc. coupon per item is strictly prohibited' have never been allowed to stack at the chwk. LD - in fact I don't know of many LD that will stack those ones...

Right now, only some P&G coupons say that (all the 'newer' ones)...but there are still lots of coupons that don't have that specific wording...it's the 'not to be combined w/any other offer' vs. 'not to be combined with any other coupon offer' that is causing the confusion as of late...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information