User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! I'm new to couponing and I need some help. Sobeys has Majesta 12 dbl roll Bathroom Tissue on sale for 4.99, reg. price is 8.99...

I have a save $1 tear pad coupon for it. That would bring it down to 3.99 per pack before tax. It means I'm saving only 56% off reg. price.

Is this a good deal or should I wait for a better deal?
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Giant tiger has 8 double rolls for $3.49 (.44 per roll) vs .42 per roll @ Sobeys...

With the $1 coupon, it works out to 2.49 (.31 per roll @ GT) vs .33 per roll @ Sobeys

BUT...
    if you have the $5 WUB 2 coupon - it makes the GT deal waay cheap - 3.49x2 =$6.98 - $5 = $1.98 for 2 packages (18 double rolls OR .12 per roll!)

VS

SOBEYS - $4.99x2 = $9.98-$5 = $4.98 (24 double rolls or .42 per roll)

have I confused you?? lol

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Starting today, Giant Tiger has the 8 double rolls Majesta on sale for $3.49 each, if you have the Save.Ca coupon for $5.00 off when you buy 2, it will cost you $0.99 (before tax) for each of the products, so $1.98 in total before taxes for 2 pks of 8 rolls.

If you do the math, buying the product at Sobeys (before taxes) will average to $0.3325 per roll for a pack of 12 versus $0.1238 per roll at Giant Tiger if you have that coupon.

Even if you don't have the Save.Ca coupon, it would still be a better deal at Giant Tiger, as you would end up paying $2.49 (using your $1.00 off coupon) for 8 rolls, which works out to $0.3113 per roll (all before taxes).

I'm not sure if there are any other Majesta deals coming up (at other stores) with the new wave of flyers, as most of them don't get posted to their websites until tomorrow...

Hope that helps!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL, kinda! But I think I get it. Unfortunately, I don't have any $5 WUB 2 coupon... I just HATE paying anything but rock bottom prices for things like Bathroom Tissue...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

do you have the $1 Royale Toilet Paper coupon? It's on this week @ SDM for $4.99 (-$1) = $3.99 for 24 double rolls = .17 per roll..

If you don't have any of those - PM me - I have TONNES!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

if I get two rolls of Majesta TP at GT will they let me use my $5 WUB@ and 1$ save.ca coupon together? bringing 2 rolls to $.98....might have to try that at WM via PM.

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Freddybeach - The $5.00 off WUB 2 coupon says "Limit: One coupon per purchase"...

I suppose it never hurts to try your luck at stacking though, as you never know what can happen

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow i got totally lost lol. i guess i need a coupon translater haha

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

got two packs of the $3.49 TP at GT tonight with no issue with my coupons. I love that I have 0 issues using my coupons on the northside versus the extreme scrutiny I get on the southside.

Thread Information