User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All,

I was truly inspired by one of the threads of " Never pay more than a dollar on." That i want to expand on the scope on items prices - prices lowest range you should pay for!

Many Newbies like me had a tremendous hard time on figuring up about sale items. Many companies in their flyers claimed that its their lowest, cheapest and rock bottom prices you will never find! Honestly, many times, i felt so cheated when i saw even lower prices just after a week or so. Therefore, i would like to start and show some of my limited list of items i felt have been the cheapest of the year, and also feel free to correct me, if necessary.

p.s/ I would try to combine in an orderly manner in time to come. So will be much easier for you to take down any notes u need.^^

SO far my items as it goes :

Dove body wash: 354-400ml @ 2.99

Flintstones vitamins 60 count @ 5-5.99 range

kinder bueno @ 1.99

Campbell assorted can soup in a carton @ 4.99

Pringles @ $1
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I really like this idea...I always wonder if something is "the best" price (or close to it).

I got intuition naturals razors for 2.99 (regularly 11 or 12 bucks).

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

campbell's condensed canned soup - $0.59 (not sure if there is a better price but I will buy it at that and be happy)
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Fresh Chicken Breast (Bone out skinnless)- 1.99lb-3.99 a lb, wont pay more then this.

jes
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

Great idea for a thread!

I've been keeping a list for myself, but it'll be good to compare! I'll add more of mine tomorrow, but here's a few off the top of my head:

Yogourt (12x100g) - $2.50
    Orville Redenbaker (8pk) - $2.99
    Old El Paso taco kit - $2.99 (I've only ever seen it this low once, last week. Usually I'm happy with $3.49)

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

This is really hard question for me to answer...I always try to get my items for free, It's taken alot of time to do this but I have. I try and not buy packaged food or canned soups,(unless it's almost free) .....plus it's cheaper to make our own & taste better, ...They only thing can't seem too Scrooge on is Veggies & Meats, I do save alot at Costco on meats but never would I buy veggies there!!!! I go the local farms in the area and score cheap fresh veggies, then I can the suckers, when i can. My Smart Canucks name should have been Miss Tightwad! Great Thread
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the pampers and huggies wipes sale this past week at No Frills for $2 a tub was the cheapest I've ever seen.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

No Frills sale in January, Country Harvest bread for $1 a loaf. When combined with my save $2.50WUB3, worked out to 17 cents a loaf!

Now I'm having to pay 75c a loaf for bread, so sad....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i will never pay more then 99c for 1L of juice.. (only buy juice that is 100% juice with no added sugar)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

it depends on the coupons you have... it takes some time to build them up... don't count on free right away it takes time to accumulate the coupons.
    here is a example of what i pay for dove body wash
    i wait for a sale of 3.99 or 2.99 in a place that allows stacking... save on foods price matches but you will still have to pay there because they don't adjust a coupon down... london drugs will give you up to the value of the product... will show you below how the stacking works

First every coupon has a code on it... the codes have to be different for stacking perposes at london drugs

i combine these to get the item for free
    $1 off when you buy 1 dove body wash and use 1 of them -this weeks insert
    $2 off when you buy 2 dove products -tear pad a couple months ago
    $2 off when you buy 2 dove products -different tear pad different coupon code
    $2 off when you buy 2 dove products -This week's insert
    $1 off when you buy 1 dove go fresh antiperspirant
    Total off each item $4... cost of item works out to free at london drugs

if it is save on foods you will have to pay the .99 cents each and use one less coupon... still a great deal... specially when you might not have all the coupons... getting the coupons all together takes time and dedication.

ChipsAhoy
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Barilla Pasta Boxes - $0.88 this week but it was too late for me and I stocked up on it last week when it was $1
    Great idea for a post - thnx!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    campbell's condensed canned soup - $0.59 (not sure if there is a better price but I will buy it at that and be happy)
    I believed if u buy in a carton of 12, it works out to be 41 cents/ can.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i think i know what you're trying to say-at what price is it low enough where you should use your coupons on it?
    great idea

Trading Score
    36 (100%)

does n't someone have a spread sheet? I see that many Americans do this on extreme couponing. do any Canadians have one. I stated one, but it is a lot of work. maybe when I am done I will share it

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hillybeanz View Post
    I think the pampers and huggies wipes sale this past week at No Frills for $2 a tub was the cheapest I've ever seen.

I was debating this deal. I usually buy Costco wipes 1000 in a box for $19.99 or $15.99 when on sale.

This works out to cheaper or about the same as the nofrills deal (depending how many coupons you can get your hands on). Plus I just don't like the idea of all those plastic tubs going in a landfill or recycling depot. I prefer the Costco individual packets.

Anyone know of the best deal for Bounty and Tide? The cheapest I've found is:

$4.99 for bounty 6 roll (-$1.25WUB2)
    and $5.99 for 26load Tide (-$5wub2).

The Tide works out cheaper than buying it ON SALE at Costco, but unfortunately the coupon is GONE now....

I'm starting to wonder if it's better just to shop at Costco in Ontario where we can't stack.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information