User Tag List

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have quite a few dog food coupons that I am not going to use as I don't have a dog, they came with some of my inserts

If anyone needs them or would like to trade, they are yours, just PM me. Here's what I have:

2 x $1.00 off Any Milk-Bone Essentials PLUS Long Lasting Chews (expires September 1, 2011)

2 x $1.00 off Any Milk-Bone Essentials PLUS Crunchy Bites (expires September 1, 2011)

2 x $2.00 off on one bag of Purina Beneful Dog Food, any size, any variety (expires December 31, 2011)

2 x $1.25 on one pkg of Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Dog Food, any variety (expires December 31, 2011)

2 x $1.00 on one pkg of Purina Beneful Snackin' Slices Dog Snacks, any size (expires December 31, 2011)

2 x $2.50 on your next purchase of any size, any variety of new Purina ONE Premium Dog Food (expires December 31, 2011)

1 x Buy 2 Get 2 Free of Cesar Bistro Trays (expires July 15, 2011)

If I have any more, I will throw those in as well, just organizing my coupon binder today

Wish list: Any Pampers coupons, or Simply-Free Wonder Bread coupons (or any bread coupons), or any Yogurt coupons (any brand)...

This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Purina

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PS - I should have added that even if no one has anything to trade, I will still give the coupons away, as I hate to see coupons go to waste

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ditto here. No dog = no use for dog coupons.

I would, however, love some of those banana coupons that come on the cereal boxes

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I'll take

2 x $1.25 on one pkg of Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Dog Food, any variety (expires December 31, 2011)

do you have any Pedigree coupons? If so, I'll take those too -

I have some Pampers coupons.. I'll check my folder and pm you with the details.

Thread Information