User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Managed to get 30 packages of Dizolve(10 to a pack) priced @ $1.99 and used the $2.00 PDF coupon found on this website. It took 3 trips, well 3 people same time and we all got an 8 cent credit to apply to other items purchased at the same time. Thats 300 loads of laundry (maybe close to a years worth of washing) and they paid us 24 cents to take the product out the door, thought that would only happen in the states. Oh I got this at Lawtons Drugs in Charlottetown, we cleared them out of the Fresh Linen sent, they only had non sented left, hopefully they will restock. The cashier had no problem giving the discount, when I asked her if many people were using these coupons, she said only you guys so far.lol Here is a great chance to get a years worth of laundry for free Happy Shopping !
    This thread is currently associated with: Lawtons Drugs

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I was only able to get 5, wanted to get 10 at Lawtons...but someone cleared them out ....must have been you....lol!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They have them at Wal-mart at that price as well Saw them today!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been twice to WM in town and took a few each time, no hassles. Still a bunch left there but mostly the unscented ones now. Apparently others have been as the cashier was familiar with the coupon and checkout was speedy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Ch'town store is pretty much cleared out of the fresh linen scent as of today. I got 5 of them and there may be about 5 more left. In S'Side there are tons left but mostly in with the laundry detergent bottles rather than on the end of the aisle. The WM price is actually $1.97, not sure how long it will last.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I live in cambridge ontario. I also have a few of these coupons, but my WM has them but they are full price : S . I believe they are $5 and change. So the 2.00 off doesnt equal free for me. I just dont get why they dont have it. I read other posts about it and other ppl buying it from walmart...

Thread Information