User Tag List

Thread: Internal Flush

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to buy 4 bottles on Internal Flush yesterday as part of Mystery Shopping job. They are unopened and dated until 2013. If you could juse them, PM me with what you like to trade for, thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Cant you just return them to the store?
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

what are they?
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My instructions for the job say I can't return them. I had to mail the receipt to the company. I did make a copy of the receipt. They are some sort of Diet Kick Starter that is supposed to "flush the fat" from your body. I did a google search and of course there are pictures of people who have lost weight using these.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

sorry, not interested. I'm still trying to get rid of some NOS I did for a mystery shop.LOL
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Do you actually get paid enough money from mystery shopping to cover the cost of what you have to buy? & Why do you have to buy certain items? Im a curious one :$

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am interested on how you became a mystery shopper, how does it work and do you spend a lot of money

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, you do spend alot of out of pocket money up front but it does get reimbursed eventually. And you usually get a small fee as well. It is a fun hobby but no one is going to get rich mystery shopping. The Windsor market is flooded with mystery shoppers, so jobs are hard to come by as they are usually first come, first served. That means you have to spend a great deal of time on the Internet looking for jobs so that you are the first to apply for them.

Thread Information