User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Expired
    I went into my Local Wal-mart supercenter today and in the baby section they had pampers sensitive on clearance for 9.50 for a 30 jumbo pack in size 2&3. Pampers wipes travel size was on for 1.98. I used my save 5.00 coupon from P&G when you buy diapers & wipes. Paid only 6.50 for the diapers and wipes! This was in Duncan/B.C.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Walmart

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Citiva View Post
    I went into my Local Wal-mart supercenter today and in the baby section they had pampers sensitive on clearance for 9.50 for a 30 jumbo pack in size 2&3. Pampers wipes travel size was on for 1.98. I used my save 5.00 coupon from P&G when you buy diapers & wipes. Paid only 6.50 for the diapers and wipes! This was in Duncan/B.C.

You guys must pay a lot for diapers there if the clearance price was $9.50. Standard price for a Pampers or Huggies jumbo pack here is $10 - $10.99.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

everythings a bit more pricey!!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I know here in northern alberta the price of diapers is just as much as in bc... we pay about 15-20 dollars for a jumbo pack (if not more)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ontario usually $17-18.97 at walmart.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

i find RCSS is the cheapest for Diapers- 10.99 or so

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    You guys must pay a lot for diapers there if the clearance price was $9.50. Standard price for a Pampers or Huggies jumbo pack here is $10 - $10.99.
    A jumbo pack of Pampers here is about $18.99. A jumbo pack of Pampers easy ups is $19.99. So $9.50 is a pretty decent price!!

I used to only ever buy Teddy's Choice diapers at RCSS (they're cheap- and I also find they never leak!) but started buying Pampers when I learned I could stack coupons at London Drugs. If I waited for the 2/$26.99 sale and 2 packs of wipes ($4.99 reg. price) at the same time, I could stack $28 worth of brandsaver online coupons with flyer coupons and pay $10.82 for everything after taxes. Works out to $5.41 per pack of diapers AND wipes.

Now that P&G has effectively killed diaper stacking, I'll probably go back to buying the Teddy's choice at RCSS- unless I can come across good sales like this! (I'd like to still collect the GtG points.)

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I don't know how I would do it if diapers were that expensive I tell yah!

But I know you can still stack huggies at LD, which isn't all too bad.
    They have a lot of different pure and natural diaper coups that are easier to stack than for regular huggies, especially since most pure & natural coups range from $2.50 - $4.00.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

wow mega packs here are like 19-20

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

awesome sale.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I did the same thing here in Trenton ON yesterday. I usually don't splurge on such nice diapers. While I was there I also picked up a baby keepsake journal (says $.97 actually $.50) That has a $10 GC by mail with upcs and WM receipt from 1 Huggies diapers 80+ ct and 1 Huggies Wipes 368+ ct. There are also a couple portrait coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    wow mega packs here are like 19-20
    I think the OP actually found a jumbo pack, which are much smaller than the mega packs! The mega packs here are on sale somewhere pretty much every week for $14.99, and every once in a while are $12.99. We love the PC teddy's Choice, too...no leaks, no smell, and super reasonably priced when on sale!

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow, it has been awhile since I have had to purchase diapers and wipes but I do so remember the day and the love I had when I found coupons for them and for similac, pablum, etc. If anyone is interested I have quite a few of the Pampers $5-$3-$2 coupons from the most recent P&G. I also have a lot of the $5 enfamil coupons that I believe expire end of July. I don't request much , usually the cost of stamps to mail them plus 2 extras as well, and if possible something interesting for me ie./jam coupon, peanut butter, something food related, jergens cream (not that gawd awful smelling "glow stuff"?. PM if interested
    Janne

Thread Information