User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was just at the Northside WM this am and found in the back corner of the store, across from the travel product section by the pharmacy a gift pack of Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor blades with a free bottle of Gillette Body wash - on clearance for $10... Using the new P&G $5 WUB 3 Coupon, you get it for $5 - because on the coupon, it states Buy 3 save $5 OR $5 off any gift set over $10!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is is the blades or just the razor? if it's the blades then that's a wicked deal, even at $5!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Blades!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

just went there to pick this up (these are the blades that go with the razor in the brandsampler), some colgate total that was on for $0.98 (had a coupon for $1 off) and 6 bags of the Iams trial size dog food that's $1.73 ($2off coupon in latest P&G). Only paid like $6OOP...it was great.

My cashier said someone had come thru a little bit before me and got a bunch of the dog food deal too and that her transaction was only 37 cents. Not sure which SCer it was but congrats on your 37 cent tranny!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got some dog food, but also had a cart full of other stuff - paid $24 oop (had non-coupon items... )

I only had 4 Iams coupons - hoping to get my brandsaver coupons in the mail soon so I can get some more!!!

Thread Information