User Tag List

Thread: Free coupons

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Attention people of fredericton , I will be going through my coupons today and will have some available to give away or if you are interested in any trades to clean up your collection, just let me know. I will post what is available later.

ok, I have to many to list individule coupons but there are multiple food coupons, diapers, pullups, similac, toilet paper, paper towel, tissue, laundry, cleaners, toothpaste, tooth brushes. There are alot from the recent inserts from last week (p&g, red plum) and from save.ca, websaver and gocoupons. I will be shopping on the southside tomorrow morning/afternoon if anyone wants to take them. Just let me know, its a shame to throw them away. Thanks

PM me if interested
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Red Plum, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver
    Last edited by My2Boyz; Sun, Jun 12th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

It was very nice to meet you today My2Boyz. Thanks for the coupon and keep up with coupon shopping. If you ever needs kids (diapers, wipes, etc.) coupons please PM me as my kids are 10 and 13 and I would not need these coupons.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks, I really appreciate the coupons you gave me and if you have a coupon wish list just let me know and I will keep my eyes open I see lots of coupons pass through my work.

Thread Information