User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello All!
    I have been visiting the Smart Canucks website for several weeks now, but just recently registered and am also fairly new to couponing (however, I am already addicted) :o))) I couldn't believe I picked up Motrin for .99 the other day (What I steal)!!! I USED TO pay full price for just about everything. Pretty stupid, I KNOW!!!

Anyway, I live in the Hamilton area and I had a couple of specific questions.

1. Do our local Walmarts accept Coupon Zone coupons from the Loblaws family of stores? If so, is there a certain location that is better in taking coupons than others.

2. Also, do any of the local Fortino's allow you to stack a manufacturer's coupon and a coupon zone coupon?

I have found that most cashiers in the area just grimace when I start pulling out coupons - and I'm not even that extreme, YET!!!

I've read numerous threads in relation to these questions on Smart Canucks, but it sounds like sometimes it depends on the store, so I thought I would ask what the policy is in our area stores.

THANKS A BUNCH! AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VERY HELPFUL POSTS! It's so GREAT to be able to save some $$$$$
    This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos, Loblaws

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

From what I've heard, Walmart will accept the Coupon Zone coupons. I have yet to actually try it as I shop regularly at Fortinos.

I also haven't tried stacking coupons at Fortinos, but based on the wording on both the CZ & mfc coupon, I don't believe that you can. Both mfc & CZ state they cannot be used with other mfc coupons. Plus some of the CZ coupons are also from P&G.

I stocked up on Ruffles & Onion Dip this week with the CZ coupon lol.

Trading Score
    217 (100%)

As far as I understand, Walmart will accept any competitors coupons (including coupon zone). Fortinos will accept their own coupon zone on top of a manufactuer coupon.
    Just print a copy of the stores coupon policy and bring it with you and you shouldnt have any issues!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Both stores have clarified their policies

- Walmart will take a competitor coupon IF it states a selling price (eg get xyz for $2.99 with this coupon) but not cents off coupons

- Loblaws have said they will no longer stack coupons

But both take printed coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some people have had luck getting stores to take them or stack them still - but if they are following the policies (which they should be) they will not do it, so I wouldn't count on it when planning my shop
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks - greatly appreciated!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

walmart will not take the coupon zone if you price match the item -was told today -one or the other

Thread Information