User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I was in the Dollarama up the hill by Montana's resturant and the management told me as of June 13th, Dollarama now accepts manufacturer coupons. To use coupons at dollarama would be so cool! I emailed the head office to get their coupon policy.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

excellent. Not sure how much would be there to save on, but a savings by any other name...is still a savings.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope they sell things that we can use our coupons on.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coupons 4 Me View Post
    I hope they sell things that we can use our coupons on.
    My thoughts exactly!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At that store, I saw Palmolive, Dove, Crest and Colgate. I really wasn't paying too much attention 'cos I had a wild 3 year old shopping with me for birthday stuff. His birthday stuff. :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would be nice but I'll believe it when I see it. Dollarama doesn't get all its merchandise from the manufacturer, but, rather, from the middle man. That's why they can sell for so low (because it's all close outs/changing packaging etc). Plus, I also looked on their site and there's nothing in the FAQs or even in the Press Releases saying they now take coupons. Did HO get back to you OP regarding their coupon policy?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ChristieJ View Post
    Plus, I also looked on their site and there's nothing in the FAQs or even in the Press Releases saying they now take coupons. Did HO get back to you OP regarding their coupon policy?
    Nope, no word yet, but when I was there, I asked the store manager if we can use internet printed coupons. She asked me to wait while she called head office. They told her no, only manufacturer coupons with expiry dates. She didn't know about overages and asked me to email all my questions to the company. No word yet, but I think I'm going to test the waters tomorrow with my crest $1 off coupons from the superstore.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I just got this

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
    As a company policy, we do not accept coupons.

Sincerely,

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too bad. Maybe someday though!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Hmm, strange, other people called their stores and were told they were accepting. Seems to be a lot of conflicting info out there!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, here is the response to my email... hot of the press as of today, June 17!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We do accept manufacturer’s coupons – provided that these coupons are directly from the manufacturers and that we sell products that are subject to these coupons.
    Furthermore, there could be exceptions to this principle in regards to some specific products.

Sincerely,

Rina Clarizio
    Représentante service à la clientèle
    Customer service representative
    DOLLARAMA L.P./S.E.C.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Well that is quite weird; yesterday Ccandth receives an email from Rina Clarizio stating that Dollarama does not accept coupons and today Nindespin gets an email from the exact same person stating that they do accept coupons. Talk about conflicting messages.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

In Dartmouth I was able to use coupons. I asked the cashier who asked the manager who said yep, just charge the tax and put the coupon in the til. and so she did. this was Tacoma store. someone else has used a coupon there as well. check out Halifax thread for more.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by janne View Post
    I asked the cashier who asked the manager who said yep, just charge the tax and put the coupon in the til.
    That's exactly what the management said at the Dollarama I was at.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used a few of the Dawn coupons last night at the Northside (behind McDonald's) store. I approached a couple of the employees who were stocking up shelves 1 said No, 1 said Yes. The one who said Yes was the manager - Rebecca - when I went to use my coupons nobody at the cash 3 of them knew about it and all three told me No so I had them get Rebecca up there. She showed them all how to take the coupons - just ring them in as cash then I paid the difference. I saw they also had Old Spice Razors for $2 so I could get two and use my b2g$3 off coupon, not sure if they will take the St. Ives one tho, it specifies Hand or Body Lotion and all they have is Body Moiterizer in the store. Also not sure about the Dove coupons, it specifies Full Size products, the only think I can find at that store were the 1 cake of Dove Soap for $1.25 and the travel size deo.

Thread Information