1.Envelopes: For beginners, this is a great way to organize your coupons. Simply write the categories (food, kids, pets, etc.) on the envelopes and put the coupons inside.
2.Accordion File: Another great system for beginners: accordion files have tabs so you can make categories for your coupons. Just clip your coupons and file them into their respective categories.
3.Coupon Organizer Binder: These are great if you have tons of coupons.

Ways To Sort Coupons
Alphabetically: Set up divider tabs or envelopes from A–Z and file away your coupons. If you have a good idea of all the coupons you have, this can be a good system.

By Expiry Date: Check the expiry dates on your coupons. Write the dates on your divider tabs or envelopes, and sort your coupons accordingly.
By Category: Sorting by category is one of the easiest ways, especially if you have a lot of coupons and don’t always remember each one you have. Common categories are: food, health, beauty, pets, kids, cleaning, and misc., but you could go further and break them down as such: food–breakfast, food–meat, food–produce, etc. After creating your categories, file the coupons into their respective categories.
Important:Go through your coupons and eliminate the expired ones at least once per month. This keeps the task from becoming overwhelming and prevents disappointment at the store when you try to use an expired coupon.

Do I have to carry my coupons wherever I go?
Okay, there’s a time and place for everything. Obviously, you’re not going to take them out to dinner with you. Or to family gatherings. However, you may want to bring them with you if you think there’s a chance you’ll hit up the store(s) that accepts your coupons. A good tip is to make sure you keep your coupons in your purse or car, so if you make that unexpected trip, your coupons are right there and you don’t miss a good deal.

Some say to carry only the coupons you plan on using when you make a shopping trip. This idea is good, but you may want to carry ALL of your coupons in case of unexpected deals. A lot of stores have items on sale that aren’t advertised in their flyers. And you can almost always find clearance racks at stores. You wouldn’t want to miss those double-deals without your coupons!