User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why should you use coupons?
    Coupons undoubtedly help you lower your shopping bill. The average Canadian family of four spends about $620 a month on groceries—on food and drink alone! Don’t forget the cleaning supplies, health and beauty products, baby supplies—all of which can add up to hundreds more spent each month. Send in the coupons! They can save you hundreds of dollars per month without much effort. Yes, at first it takes some time to get into the groove, but once you learn to shop smart, it gets easier. With a little time and effort, you can save your family hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars each year!

Where can I find coupons?
    Coupons are all around you. You just have to look for them. Here are some of the best sources:

-In stores: During your next shopping trip, walk down each aisle and scan the shelves carefully. You’re likely to find at least one shelf with a coupon tear-pad. With tear-pads, you’re not limited to just one coupon; take a few—especially if the coupon is for a product you and/or your family use regularly. If not, take more than one coupon anyway if you want to participate in coupon trades and coupon trains (see below). Otherwise, limit what you take and let others share the wealth.
    -Online: Save.cais a great coupon site. Use it to choose the coupons you want and have them mailed to your home the next day, free of charge! And search your favourite companies’ web sites to see if they offer online printable coupons—many do. Sign on to their mailing lists, as some companies send out coupons in their newsletters. (It’s a good idea to set up an email account solely for these newsletters so that your personal email address stays separate and spam-free.)
    -Contact manufacturers and service providers: Call or email the company whose product or service you enjoy and ask them to mail you a coupon. Of course, not all companies will send you coupons, but you’ll never know unless you ask!
    -Product packaging: Look on and inside products’ packaging for special coupons.
    -Coupon trading: Sc of courseis the best Canadian site for coupon trading. Just register for the forum, go to “coupon trading,” and post the coupons you have but don’t want and want to trade for coupons you need. You can also search other posters’ trade lists. If you see coupons on their lists that you want, send the poster a message asking if they’d like to trade with you.
    -Coupon trains: Coupon trains can be a bit complicated at first, but after your first “ride” on one, you should find them very easy.Check out the Smart Canucks“coupon train” section. All you have to do is create a post stating you’d like to join a train. When one is forming, the person starting the train (conductor) will contact you for your address.

You’ll receive an envelope filled with coupons from one of the train “riders” in the mail. Sort through the coupons and take what you want. Replace each one with other coupons you have that you don’t need. Then mail the envelope with those coupons to the next “rider” on the list, which will be in the envelope with the coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: The Shoe Company

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i joined somewhere in may this year and ordered my coupons from save.ca bt still havent received them. can any one help me

Lifes better at the beach buttercastle's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by khushi View Post
    i joined somewhere in may this year and ordered my coupons from save.ca bt still havent received them. can any one help me
    make sure save.ca has your correct mailing address from your account that you created. Your mail still may be interrupted by the mail strike. I'd wait a week and if you still haven't received your coupons then contact save.ca.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just wanted to know what are mail in coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The coupons are french. How do I get english? And I've downloaded the printer 4 x's and still it doesn't print. Why?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When you Login to Save.ca - check to see if your status shows as "unverified account". If it does, you need to click on it and finish your profile - I hadn't noticed and kept ordering coupons but they never came. Once I figured that out they started coming within a few days of ordering. Hope you get it worked out :0)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They do come for me, a few times already!

Thread Information