User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Fri, Jul 1st, 2011
    Allens Apple juice tins have a green top on the wrapper. Behind that wrapper are 5 coupons of $1 each on Oasis juices.

No Frills has cartons of Oasis Juice-both Health Break and Premium Orange juice on sale from $3.47 to $2 again this week.

I bought 15 tins of apple juice, cut out the coupons and bought 30 LARGE cartons of juice (thank you second freezer) for $30 tax in....and also 15 packs of 4 Junior juices for $0.28 each pkg.

The Oasis coupons are valid until March 2012 and I will be waiting to use my 20 Oasis Juice Box pkg coupons for back to school time when they go on sale.

Happy juice shopping!
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, No Frills

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I buy Oasis juices all the time. I will definitely be checking these, TY!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Very nice! We don't get our juice in tins out west so I guess we won't see any coupons like that, will have to do some trading, thanks for posting.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My kids love Allens apple juice and Oasis juice so it just really works out! I thought I would have problems, but No Frills is great so far. It was funny watching me in my car in the parking lot tearing the labels off the apple juice CAREFULLY down the SEAM (hint hint-so you don;t wreck any coupons) and take them right back into the store. I don't care....I bought an extra fridge and freezer for a reason! Bring on the winter!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tbergin View Post
    Allens Apple juice tins have a green top on the wrapper. Behind that wrapper are 5 coupons of $1 each on Oasis juices.

No Frills has cartons of Oasis Juice-both Health Break and Premium Orange juice on sale from $3.47 to $2 again this week.

I bought 15 tins of apple juice, cut out the coupons and bought 30 LARGE cartons of juice (thank you second freezer) for $30 tax in....and also 15 packs of 4 Junior juices for $0.28 each pkg.

The Oasis coupons are valid until March 2012 and I will be waiting to use my 20 Oasis Juice Box pkg coupons for back to school time when they go on sale.

Happy juice shopping!
    You froze the cartons and they didn't explode?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Going to be on the look out for that coupon. Like allen's juice, like oasis! Love these sort of coupons. Thanks.

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is the junior juice a "new this week" sale? I have a bunch of the Allen's coupons too - but haven't found any to use on sale except the no frills $2 Refrigerated Oasis. Would love to know! Thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How much did you pay for the Allens Apple juice tins in the first place? Thanks!
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can freeze cartons of juice? Really?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you have to open them, take a "glug" out and then you can freeze safely. I took an empty juice jug, poured a glug out of every carton-filled the jug, and froze the cartons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Absolutely freeze them! The allens juice will run you $1.15 at Walmart, $1.38 at No frills, and about $1 at Food Basics..... The Junior Juice, No Frills sells the 4 pack for $1.28....so I paid $0.28 for each 4 Junior Juices. All 100% real juice. As for the regular juice boxes....you have the option of buying the 5 pack or the 8 pack and use the $1 coupon. I KNOW that before school starts they put juice boxes on sale....so I am waiting to use my $20 worth of coupons till then. on EACH Apple juice tin label you get 1x $1 off Junior Juice pkgs, 1x $1 off Oasis juice boxes (the ones that are red, yellow or purple), 1x$1 off the clear plastic jugs of Oasis juice blends, 1x $1 off Oasis Premium Orange juice or the big 2.63L jug of any flavour, and 1x$1 Health Break carton or again-2.63L jug of any flavour. it is crazy not to run out and get some apple juice-especially when the coupons are good until NEXT March 31st!
    I bought another 4 today!

Look for the dark blue tins with the green splash at the top of the label and think of me!

****HINT**** be careful slicing the label. They are sticky. use a knife and slice down the seam and peel gently and it will come off cleanly. they give you an inch or so on either side of that before you are cutting a coupon.
    Last edited by Tbergin; Sun, Jun 26th, 2011 at 01:12 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great post!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why thank you. As I am going back to school full time at the age of 35 and my husband is retiring from pro sport to work full time...I want to save money where I can, yet still feed my kids the best we can get!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Where do you find these tins at walmart? I was there last week and was looking around but I could only find the small cartons or the plastic jugs.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am doing an awesome trade right now...I am getting a g.c to buy the juice and they are getting all the coupons ! win win trade I get the juice ...they get all the coupons

so for those who want to trade just like this p'm me I am currently doing 2 trades like this right now (not $$ for $$ of course) (and it is with ppl who live where they don't sell the juice and the other doesn't like apple juice LOL)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information