User Tag List

Learning ...
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was wondering if anyone could shed some clarification for me.

If I were to be buying two ziploc bags - could I use a coupon for B2 save $4 and a coupon for B2 get a loaf of bread??

I thought that I could - because I was using 1 coupon for one item being purchased. My cashier said nadda .

I suppose I can see reasoning for both

Any insight?

Thank you.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I asked in the other thread what the issue was and then saw this thread so no need to answer!

I've never tried that because it seems to me that here in Canada that is like using two coupons per purchase, and usually it is one coupon per purchase. Your purchase to qualify for either offer is that you HAVE to buy the 2 bags....so technically that makes the two bags together the purchase - which you can then apply one coupon to. If you were buying 4 bags, then that would be two purchases to qualify and you could use one coupon on one set, and the other for the other set.

I could be and probably am waaaayyyyy wrong though lol!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I had similar the other day. No frills has the buy 3 get 3$ off cereal (for 2$ a box) and I tried to use a peely I had that when you buy a box of cereal you got 2$ off milk. got told no and she even tried to show me that it said can't combine. Told her I wasn't stacking or combining. The cereal was bought with the coupon. the peely said WHEN you BUY get ...............so the peely was for the milk. Yeah she wasn't convinced. Went back and used it the next day to get the milk and a FREE 2$ box of cereal.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So it could be used that way Squark? This is so confusing and I'm a big chicken so I always err on the side of caution but not sure what I'm missing out on by doing that lol!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I was confused with this at first as well... but I have successfully used the $1 off Hamburger Helper, and the $3 off ground beef WUB Hamburger Helper at both Freshco, Walmart and RCSS stores...

I've also used the pink milk peelie when combining with a coupon for the cereal...

I do think some cashiers consider it stacking, but usually when I've said, "no this coupon is $ off the milk.. and this one is $ off the cereal.. one coupon each item" they've said ok...

Hope this helps!

Thread Information