User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

I'd like to try this, but am too chicken to try without knowing if it's work for others here. Any luck with overage at either Windsor walmart and them using it to cover other expenses? I've read that it's policy, but then they other posts say it isn't "official", so which makes me think it is up to each store.

So, what has your experience in Windsor been, if at with this?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I went to the Tecumseh Walmart Supercentre and I bought the little Olay hand lotions and used the $2.00 coupons and I bought a bunch and I also bought my son some soccer shoes and with taxes it came to $6.00ish and the shoes were regularly $12.97....good deal for me...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

Absolutely no problem at all at the Walmart on Dougall. They are great with coupons there. You will be pleasantly surprised. Just make sure you have the correct products for the coupons, check expiries and address. I love the overages!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi i am a new member and i have hard time making my first steps
    can somebody help to find out how to get the coupons
    rita

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It is hit and miss for me. I have had overages from one cashier then another will say it's not allowed. I would say give it a try, I personally don't go in there expecting anything if they give me overage I am a happy camper if not I will try again next time.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes they give them, i always use them towards fruit and veggies, things i do not get cpns for....i just had a 10 overage and bought all my vegs for the week, VERY HAPPY!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always do it at Tecumseh Walmart. I kind of know what cashiers are my "regular" cashiers so they do it no problem. If they don't do it, I always will argue it and ask for the manager. I've never not got the overage there. Now Walmart on Dougall told me no but that was over a coupon which "they decided not to accept because it was printed"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've never had a problem at either Walmart - the only time was with a new cashier who just asked someone and she thought it was so clever of me to have a coupon that would pay me to buy the product!
    Any issue with a cashier just be friendly and ask for a CSM, you can always say you've done it before since so many of us have.

Thread Information