User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Copasetic View Post
    I am debating over whether I should buy a Saturday Spec to get the insert (I don't subscribe) considering that the coupons seem kind of crappy this time around! If what others have posted is correct, I don't know if it would be worth it for me to buy a paper.
    I wouldn't... with the coupons you will get, it just doesn't seem worth the money to buy a newspaper just for the coupons. If anything, hope you get 1 or 2 from a recycling walk, but even then the issue was so useless that it might be a waste of effort. The only thing I liked from it was the Arm and Hammer coupons.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabee View Post
    I wouldn't... with the coupons you will get, it just doesn't seem worth the money to buy a newspaper just for the coupons. If anything, hope you get 1 or 2 from a recycling walk, but even then the issue was so useless that it might be a waste of effort. The only thing I liked from it was the Arm and Hammer coupons.
    My mom ended up getting me a few insterts from where she works. I think the Arm and Hammer ones might be the only I use!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

My Friday Burlington Post showed up on Saturday, but it had the RedPlum in it. And my grandmother gave me hers from the Spec on Saturday. All of the coupons are on my trade list! None of them are of much use to me. Oh well.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

I wonder if we will get the smart source this weekend...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information