User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hey where is everyone? busy with the summer stuff or is no one finding anything good this week? i found this week kind of slow for as i can only stock up so much on so many things
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I think that it is just really slow.

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree - kind of a slow deal week. I think it's going to be better though with the new wave of flyers for deals starting on July 8.

I tried getting deals though - at GT (both sides of the river), and they were all out of stock, then I couldn't price match most of the items at WM because they didn't have the same product, grrr...

On a happy note, I got my PC gift cards for the Tropicana/Quaker and Pepsi promotions ($25.00 & $30.00 gift cards). Unfortunately, I didn't find the deals at Superstore outstanding this week to use them, so I'm going to wait for better deals...

Let's hope it's a better week coming up!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

gifts cards wow awesome!!!!!! i'd ask but i know the "where i got it " answer is weeks ago and it's too late lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm here, but not much going on. I think there must still be a big backlog of mail, because I'm not getting much. Everyday I think 'ok, today is the day I'll get all the mail I've been waiting for...and not much comes'
    I hear this weekend there is a bonus redemption. Wish I had enough points to take advantage.
    Jean Coutu has some nice deals too, but I haven't gotten over to their store to see what stock they have (purex 2/$7, lady speedstick 3/$5, aleve 24ct $3.99)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I received my CP backlog last week. Apparently I had so much that it required it's own CP bag.

and the goodies contained therein:

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

You are right it is a very slow week for deals. This is kinda welcomed for me as I get tired of having to run at this store and that store to get all the deals on top of running to soccer practice (my daughter not me LOL!) three nights a week.

I did get in the mail this week the razors that I have ordered through BrandSampler. I also got the B1G1 coupon for Quaker Café Squares.

The only good deal i have to run for this week is the Bicks relish at Sobeys. They are $1.49 and you get 15 airmiles WUB3. Use your $0.75 coupon and that is an excellent deal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

oh I also got my brandvoice sample of Swiffer Dusters this week. Now I suppose there's no excuse for my apartment to be dusty

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

yahseems this was the week for the brandsaver samples. everyone got them

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Just enjoying my free stuff coming in the mail this week. There hasn't been a lot of good deals in the flyers and/or I am already stocked up on many things. I missed the Coppertone sale at Zellers on the weekend - too many activities in the summer!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am having a bit of coupon withdrawl. I am stocked up on cleaners and toiletries and everything I have need for the past 2-3 weeks I didn't have coupons for , I need some good sales or new coupons.

couponandoff
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I agree! I missed the Resolve sale

Thread Information