User Tag List

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

ok, I guess saturday- can we make it 8pm? just want to make sure I'm back in time

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Worst coupon experience at Wal Mart on Milner! They would not let me use my $6 off Aspirin coupon...they were trying to tell me it was a photocopy and I asked the lady to call the manager and she said I am the manager blah blah..I asked if there was any other supervisor or head manager I could talk to and she said no only me.

I went to csm and she had already told them not to accpet it!...she even made up some story about how the cash is going to lock (??) if she gives me $6 off omg I had to laugh and told her she was making up stories!......anyways I called head office and left them a message...that's not even the whole story BUT my goodness it was so ridiclous...ergh
    Last edited by MzzDymez; Fri, Sep 2nd, 2011 at 12:06 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Anyways is there a set time everyone meeting up at?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MzzDymez View Post
    Worst coupon experience at Wal Mart on Milner! They would not let me use my $6 off Aspirin coupon...they were trying to tell me it was a photocopy and I asked the lady to call the manager and she said I am the manager blah blah..I asked if there was any other supervisor or head manager I could talk to and she said no only me.

I went to csm and she had already told them not to accpet it!...she even made up some story about how the cash is going to lock (??) if she gives me $6 off omg I had to laugh and told her she was making up stories!......anyways I called head office and left them a message...that's not even the whole story BUT my goodness it was so ridiclous...ergh

ok, If you read a few quotes back- I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! was the girls name Lil? she is only the customer service manager- the store manager is Maurice Pan- I called head office cuz she did the same thing to me- I had 6, she made up all these excuses & wouldn't call the manager- but told me that I could do 1. so I called head office & explained the situation. She got the manager to call me- he said i could use my coupons & he would have a gift card ready. When I went back the gift card was there, but no asprin in sight- good to know they have the asprin because I am taking my coupons back there. My gift card was $100- scratched out & they gave me $25 ( for my troubles). Head office if you want to call is 1-800-328-0402

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflymomma007 View Post
    ok, If you read a few quotes back- I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! was the girls name Lil? she is only the customer service manager- the store manager is Maurice Pan- I called head office cuz she did the same thing to me- I had 6, she made up all these excuses & wouldn't call the manager- but told me that I could do 1. so I called head office & explained the situation. She got the manager to call me- he said i could use my coupons & he would have a gift card ready. When I went back the gift card was there, but no asprin in sight- good to know they have the asprin because I am taking my coupons back there. My gift card was $100- scratched out & they gave me $25 ( for my troubles). Head office if you want to call is 1-800-328-0402
    I told my friend that this reminds me of the exsact same story I read on here and I couldn't believe that the same thing was happening again!! Her name was Evea or Eve. She was making up numerous stories like how the store can only accept two printable coupons a day! my friend said how is that possible and how it would be hard to keep track, she also said that it was a photocopy because it was black and white, it's fraud, how we are from the same family and it's not possible to print more than 1 from a computer so it must be copied...she also wouldn't let me do a pricematch because I printed out the flyer, but I had called before I printed to see if it was ok and I got a yes from csm!

Went to csm and my friend left out of anger...I explained and Eve/Evea had already called them and told them not to accept...after waiting so long they decided to let me get my 2 out of 3 but I had to buy something because they do not want to give me the overage...they told me to go get the aspirin and another item...anywas in the end I didn't get anything because guess what! The Aspirin magically dissapered and no one could find them!

7:49pm - 8:38pm...BIG WASTE OF TIME!

I called head office they said they will file a report and someone will get back to me..I asked when and they said early next week

But OMG I don't know what their problem is
    Last edited by MzzDymez; Fri, Sep 2nd, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

OK, let's do 8pm tomorrow, same place then?

Everyone OK with that?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aww don't know if I can do 8 ...how many people are going?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ1982 View Post
    OK, let's do 8pm tomorrow, same place then?

Everyone OK with that?
    ok,I am good with that but won't be able to stay long

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

aww don't know if I can do 8 ...how many people are going?
    Ill be there

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

OK see you all then! I'll be there probably around 7:30 to have a drink and find a place inside to hang out so if anyone comes early, I'll have the really ugly ORANGE coupon bag.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

ok, I made it back in time- will be there for 7:30

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MzzDymez View Post
    I told my friend that this reminds me of the exsact same story I read on here and I couldn't believe that the same thing was happening again!! Her name was Evea or Eve. She was making up numerous stories like how the store can only accept two printable coupons a day! my friend said how is that possible and how it would be hard to keep track, she also said that it was a photocopy because it was black and white, it's fraud, how we are from the same family and it's not possible to print more than 1 from a computer so it must be copied...she also wouldn't let me do a pricematch because I printed out the flyer, but I had called before I printed to see if it was ok and I got a yes from csm!

Went to csm and my friend left out of anger...I explained and Eve/Evea had already called them and told them not to accept...after waiting so long they decided to let me get my 2 out of 3 but I had to buy something because they do not want to give me the overage...they told me to go get the aspirin and another item...anywas in the end I didn't get anything because guess what! The Aspirin magically dissapered and no one could find them!

7:49pm - 8:38pm...BIG WASTE OF TIME!

I called head office they said they will file a report and someone will get back to me..I asked when and they said early next week

But OMG I don't know what their problem is

That's weird, cuz I got a phone call within a few hours. SO I went Friday morning- the shelves were FULLY stocked of the asprin- I scooped up 5, as I was told I could use my coupons ( i have 6 more). As I approached the cash, the first thing that I said was "please call Maurice Pan, ur store manager- as he's aware that I'm going to be using my coupons). It took him over 10 min to call the cashier back- but they did let me use them, no problem- when I gave her my oasis coupon ( which was printed months ago) she ran over to CS to see if she could accept it ( as there was no web page). they did take it- Its so fustrating when some say "yes" and sometimes you get a "no". I personally like the walmart @ towncentere- never had an issue there yet. Also, SDM now wants a website too, which sucks- but i guess they're having a hard time telling if it's photocopied or not. THey complain about the same barcode- but note, all coupons that are the same have the same barcode. ex: I picked up 10 redplums, every coupon alike had the exact same barcode- isn't that why we can't stack????!!!!!!

Coupon Crazy
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

It was great hanging out with you guys tonight!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Walmart is so bad for couponing!! Most if their cashiers don't even know their policy!!!!! Every time I have gone to any walmart they always seem to have some excuse for not taking our coupons! Seriously, it's not like the store is losing any money, they all get the same, we are the ones saving. Just take them if they are valid and depending on what store or sale limits just accept them! A limit is a limit, a purchase is a single item, just know what damn day it is. The walmart at pharmacy and Eglinton had a cashier that once claimed my coupon was expired back in June when it clearly said July 15 on it! Learn to read and do your damn job. I do it every day at Sobeys!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ1982 View Post
    It was great hanging out with you guys tonight!

It was great seeing you guys- great trades- thanks again until next time, happy couponing

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information