User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was in Wallie World today and baught the last three Satin Care Gel Shaving Cream. It took them all week after I proved that the price was changed to $1.50 for them to get around to changing it on the shelf. The service desk was boarder-line rude when I had gone in the second time to make a purchase and they didn't even try to verify that it had been changed. One actually argued the wording on the coupon before reading it all. Great people.
    The first time I had left the 'Correction Notice' so they had a copy. There was very little fuss that time.
    Needless to say I ended up with 29 items between 3 trips using the $5 WUB 3 Gillette coupon. My family were able to share coupons with me. So I shared shaving cream with them!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I never did make it in to see if they had any, busy week. Oh well. I have my favorite cashiers there. I don't usually have any problems. Do you know if they've gone back to being open 24 hours yet? Or if they are going to at all?
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Thread Information