User Tag List

Thread: Giant Tiger

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was at SS Giant Tiger tonight to get some of those bags of salad that are on for 75 cents. Most of the bags don't expire until July 24th which is a lot better than I was expecting from GT. The best part was when I was checking out I gave the cashier my reuseable bag (since I'm a tree-hugging whale saver) and the cashier scanned a little UPC that gave me 3 cents off. Apparently every bag you bring of your own you get 3 cents off your purchase. It's not much but pretty good for no extra work
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Every little bit counts. Thanks for letting us know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's good to know! Thanks~~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm pretty sure that the Saint Mary's Grocery store gives an incentive too when using your own bags - not sure how widely it's applied but i've had it done once without even realizing I was going to get it.

I was to the Giant Tiger NS last night and managed to get two of the boxes of Lucky Charms on sale that had the Ice Cream coupons on them. Yay. Very excited as Sobey's has their BOGO on right now, went right home and cut them off the boxes so now i have bags of Lucky Charms in the pantry with no box.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just at the SS Giant Tiger at lunch today and scored a free battery charger. Yay! Not sure what the regular price was, but at Cdn Tire it was listed at $17.99. GT had it on a clearance shelf for $5 and I had a $5 coupon. Also, got a 4 pack of AAA rechargeable batteries for $3. They were marked down to $5 and I had a $2 coupon. They were regularly $9.50. That made up for the fact that they were all sold out of the yogurt that was on sale, which was the reason for me going there in the first place. Never know what your gonna find when you go into a store. Always have to have all your coupons on you!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Was that the Mini Duracell charger?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, it was the mini charger...it was a Duracell NiMH Charger. It was on a Clearance shelf right inside the doors when you walk in.

Thread Information