User Tag List

Thread: Cdn Tire

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in to Cdn Tire at lunch today, to pick up a birthday gift. They had the Iams trial size dog food, and their green works cleaners were on sale for $2. So I had about 5 or 6 items, and was using 2 coupons, one for the dog food and one for the cleaner. Because one of the coupons said 'one per purchase', the cashier said I was only allowed to use one coupon per transaction. So I had to split my order and ring it through in 2 transactions. I'm pretty sure she mis-interpreted this. I could understand only using one like coupon per transaction, but I'm pretty sure 'one per purchase' doesn't mean you can only use 1 coupon for a whole transaction. That just doesn't make any sense.
    In the end it wasn't a big deal, it just took a little longer and I used my credit card twice, so I'm pretty sure that costs the store a little more. The store is the one losing out by interpreting the coupon this way.
    On a bright side, I got the dog food free! I only have seen it at Zellers before, and they won't let you use a coupon valued more than the item.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

I'll check out my local CT - thanks I've been looking for this Iams deal!!!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I should have mentioned that this was at the South Side Cdn Tire~

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had the same problem but at sobey's with the 1 per purchase. I went through my items and said "this is a purchase, this is a purchase, this is a purchase and it's all a transaction", she called over her manager who confirmed i was right , try explaining it to them that way, it should work. Great job

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Oromocto cdn tire has a big display of iams1.99 if you have any coupons left

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have lots of the Iams coupons left but cannot use them anywhere. Zellers does not let us use coupons over the price of the item anymore and Canadian Tire has this one per purchase limit. I would have do go back and forth many, many times.

I am hoping that Walmart will get some more. I am actually looking for the cat food bags.

Thread Information