User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Goodmorning everyone. Just wanted to share what happened when I went to Canadian Tire. I was going to use my old snuggle coupons aand I had to speak to the manager, cashier called him s soon as I showed her my coupons, and he was extremely nice and told me that he as know problem with printed coupons but cannot honor this one because they will NOT get their money back.(they are awesome about coupons I never have a problem when I use any here) Snuggle was contacted after the last sale because some of the store did not get their money back because when snuggle realized the mistake they made and changed the coupon to exclude the 20 count people somehow contined to get the coupon and they will not honor anymore of them. He said he was also aware that some CT were taking them and he assumes thaat they are not up to speed on the problem with this coupon. So just wanted to share with you all that they will not be honored by snuggle. thanks for reading and happy couponing!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

I've been trying to tell people this for a few days now, but no one is listening.

I have to admit, this is actually because of a phone call I made when I tried to use the coupons in May. I was refused and called Snuggle to find out why. That's when they noticed the mistake in the wording and changed it. So, it's kind of all my fault. LOL!

But, the bottom line is, if people continue to use them, CT is going to get even more difficult to use coupons at. It's out there, people (or at least a lot of people) know that CT isn't getting their money back if the coupons are used, but I've been told flat out that they don't care and will use the coupons if they can. It makes me kind of sad.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Me to. This could explain why people have such a hard time at CT. I find that the 3 I go to are great. You be honest when using your coupons and they treat you great I love using my coupons at CT. I don't understand trying to force the stores to give you stuff for free like it is your right or trying to be sneaky and use coupons you know will cause trouble,kinda like cutting your hand off to save a finger. The manager also told me that I could use my coupons on different snuggle products when they come on sale as well just not the 20 counts.

Thread Information