User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know alot of people have had problems using the Snuggle $1.00 off coupon (before the new one -excluding the 20 count sheets.)

I used 6 coupons today at the Ancaster Canadian Tire (Wilson). I went to the customer service desk first to ask. The only problem is that they have to ring in and complete each sale of the product seperatly. so I had 6 seperate transactions. A little bit of a pain, but worth it to only pay 13 cents a pack.

Good luck shoppers!
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Why did you have to do six separate transactions? Does Canadian Tire have a new coupon policy?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at the Canadian Tire at Centre Mall as a Cashier. There was a lady who bought 12 of them. After reading through the coupon, both Customer Service and I agreed, that it was 1 per purchase, which means one per item. She was able to use all 12 coupons in one transaction. The coupon does NOT say one per purchase, per transaction, per day. So you can use them all in one transaction.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Copasetic View Post
    Why did you have to do six separate transactions? Does Canadian Tire have a new coupon policy?
    No. They accept all coupons, unless stated on the coupon that it is limited to certain stores.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wild_secret313 View Post
    I know alot of people have had problems using the Snuggle $1.00 off coupon (before the new one -excluding the 20 count sheets.)

I used 6 coupons today at the Ancaster Canadian Tire (Wilson). I went to the customer service desk first to ask. The only problem is that they have to ring in and complete each sale of the product seperatly. so I had 6 seperate transactions. A little bit of a pain, but worth it to only pay 13 cents a pack.

Good luck shoppers!
    I guess your luck worked for me! I went to the CT in Ancaster as well and cashed out at customer service (only register open) and she rang all 3 in no problem! I was thrilled! They also had a lot left! I thought I would have lucked out as the CT on Upper Gage and Fennell was sold out.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I've never had any issues at the Ancaster store either! It takes some time to do separate transactions, but I don't mind!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

the Burlington one does separate transactions for each coupon too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lia-Amari View Post
    I work at the Canadian Tire at Centre Mall as a Cashier. There was a lady who bought 12 of them. After reading through the coupon, both Customer Service and I agreed, that it was 1 per purchase, which means one per item. She was able to use all 12 coupons in one transaction. The coupon does NOT say one per purchase, per transaction, per day. So you can use them all in one transaction.
    i had a very very bad experience in CT center mall. couple of months ago the snuggle was on sale..i went there and try to use my computer print coupon....when i was checking out the big brunet girl (cashier) told me in a sarcastic way "theres a limit for this" i said there isnt any sign to the bin where i get the snuggle...she said "oh some customer just pull it out" (that the first day of the sale and its 10am!!!) so ok i give her my coupons then she goes "no you cant use this coupon coz its came from the computer" i asked can i see your coupon policy? she asked a thin, average height, dark brown hair manager...the manager yeld "what coupon policy we dont have that!!!!"...i was really humiliated and very very disappointed...i was contemplating on file a complaint for the rudeness of this two people......
    I swear to myself to never ever got back to that store again everrrrrr!!!!
    My question is can i email the head office or the store manager? do you know the person that i should address my complaint?
    sorry this is too long......

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamcoupies View Post
    i had a very very bad experience in CT center mall. couple of months ago the snuggle was on sale..i went there and try to use my computer print coupon....when i was checking out the big brunet girl (cashier) told me in a sarcastic way "theres a limit for this" i said there isnt any sign to the bin where i get the snuggle...she said "oh some customer just pull it out" (that the first day of the sale and its 10am!!!) so ok i give her my coupons then she goes "no you cant use this coupon coz its came from the computer" i asked can i see your coupon policy? she asked a thin, average height, dark brown hair manager...the manager yeld "what coupon policy we dont have that!!!!"...i was really humiliated and very very disappointed...i was contemplating on file a complaint for the rudeness of this two people......
    I swear to myself to never ever got back to that store again everrrrrr!!!!
    My question is can i email the head office or the store manager? do you know the person that i should address my complaint?
    sorry this is too long......
    Thats...really odd. But regardless Im sorry that you went through that. I have never heard anything about not taking any coupons because they were from the same computer, thats just absurd. At that time I was running the Garden Centre, so I wasn't at cash. Otherwise I would have taken it no problem.

http://corp.canadiantire.ca/EN/About...ContactUs.aspx

Theres the website you can go to, to file a complaint straight to head office. Or, if you would like, you can go into the store and ask for the General Manager. But personally, I would just go and email head office. More would get done that way. Again, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Thread Information