User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to CT the other day in Abbotsford and they told me that I was only allowed one coupon per transaction period. One!!! But she will ring in the others one by one and I can pay for each separately. What's with that. Has anyone else had this problem
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

One coupon per transaction is much better than what we have in Chilliwack, it's one coupon per transaction per customer per day! I've never like CT to begin with!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

That is kind of crazy, it seems like a make work project for the cashiers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Wow. Or they want don`t want us to shop with coupons. Yeah okay, it slows up your till a bit... but its a sale versus no sale! I don`t use coupons very often at CT, but I haven`t had a problem yet... and hope not to anytime soon
    LF: Van Houtte, Newmans, Purina One Cat & Dog Food... FT: Lots!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I'm planning to coupon in the next few days, does anyone know the latest on Canadian Tire in Abbotsford? If I go to CT in the evening when it is not too busy, I will be able to use multiple coupons but they will separate them into individual purchases?

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

i think it depends what cashier you have, i've been in there and used more than one coupon + Once i was standing behind someone that was using probably 10 coupons with no problems

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Right on, thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was actually refused service in Maple Ridge - I was purchasing 2 Lysol Cleaners, and had a dollar off on each one. They told me that because the coupons said, "One coupon per purchase" that they would have to do two "transactions". I didn't argue or anything, just asked to speak to the supervisor. He walked over, said to the cashier, "another couponer - whats the problem this time?" I tried to explain, to which he said something along the lines of, if you don't like it you don't have to buy here. Then told all the cashiers, in front of everyone, not to serve me at all. Seriously, I'm a really nice person.

I did speak to the owner/manager - he was really nice, and he explained that each CT is individually owned and makes it's own coupon policy; and that this is what their store felt they needed to do ensure reimbursement from the coupon company.

I just wish that his manager had been as nice and explained it that way, instead of dismissing me as "another couponer" and treating me like I was some kind of second class shopper!

Thread Information