User Tag List

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

A while back, I got the breath right strips freebie for my mom, she hasn't used them, i think its cause she doesn't think they will work. Do they work? What do they feel like on? Any feedback would be great!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes, they are fantastic! I actually use them for when I am really sick and man can I *breathe*. Of course I assume that if they work on a congested nose, they will work for sleeping too. They just feel like a bandaid while on, and they kind of prop open your nasal passages from the outside-in, which is how they work (it sounds scary but really isn't, and definitely no pain. I forget they're there after a couple of minutes, even got photos taken at a gathering by accident because I forgot to take it off while sick!).

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I find they do work for a stuffy nose but they did nothing for my husband's snoring..unfortunately They feel a little weird at first like you are flexing your nostrils but you tend to forget about it after a few minutes. They are great for when you are sick.
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Wed, Aug 31st, 2011 at 02:30 PM.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i use the strips from time to time. i think they are great but overly priced. make sure your nose is clean or the oils fro your nose will cause the strip to fall off
    Click here and discover how I earn $200 a day at home.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My dad uses these when he sleeps, because he's got a deviated septum that causes snoring at night! They're pretty expensive, especially when you use them nightly but if you search on Ebay, you can get pretty sweet deals!
    We also found a company that makes nose strips like Breathe Right for a fraction of the cost. 10cents/piece and they work just as well.

I personally have never used them, my dad swears by them.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I tried to put one on . The darn thing didnt even stick ughhh!!! Maybe I have a big nose LOL. I got mad and ripped the only part sticking. My bf waisted his money

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I use them once in a blue moon. They work, but it took som figuring out that I needed to bend them outside the recommended way to make them stick properly and work. And I agree that they are way too overpriced.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I make hubby use them for his horrendous snoring, and while it does not stop it completely, it is sooooo much less that I can sleep no problem

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They do work well and I have some tips for you :D

1/ check the size they have different sizes and get the right size for your nose as they will not work if they are the wrong size.

2/ Don't put lotion on your nose before you use them and pat off with a tissue or tpaper to get off oil first before you apply

3/ Don't get your oily fingers on the sticky pads of the strip

4/ When you press it on make sure it is in the 'correct' place look at the diagram they provide. Then hold it in place for a min before you let go

5/ They spring open your nostrils to keep the air flowing as the inflammation narrows the airflow

6/ Store them in your bedside table not the washroom as the humidity may effect the adhesive, I had this sort of issue with bandaids before, they lose their stickyness

7/And the adhesive is sticky enough sometimes to 'reuse' it the next night, a two for one deal lol (they are expensive)

Thread Information