User Tag List

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I took some coupons to the Dollarama on North front in Belleville for the first time last night. I had been there less than a week previously and I made a mental note of some of the things I could use my coupons for so I knew what to bring. When I showed up last night, every item I had a coupon for, has conveninetly disapperared and it was replaced with an obscure brand that no one would ever have a coupon for. The Axe products were gone, the Hawaiian Tropics sun screen, Vileda, and others. The only thing left was tiny bottles of dish soap that is excluded by size on most coupons, and some toothpaste. I just wonder if all of those items conveniently sold out or they were replaced on purpose to prevent couponing. It all seemed pretty suspicious. I left without purchasing anything.
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama, No Frills
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

could be as some stores hate coupons and will do anything to disrupt that . I used to think that of no frills but they love them now they even take french with hesitation. In their eyes its money in the bank. I dunno try again in a bit and see

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I haven't been there since I went in to use the coupons after having Rena from HO set them straight. There is one head cashier in there that is the most miserable looking and she hates coupons so I wouldnt put anything past them.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I think I know the one you are talking about Tabby. They are all less than friendly there
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

they are and its to bad I use to go there alot and I used my coupons there at the beginning of the month and haven't been back. I made a trip to Kingston but they had nothing I only used 1 coupon.lol My daughter lives in Kingston going to college and she buys all her dove products there,shampoo, conditioner soap but they had none when I went with her. Hopefully with time things will get better in Belleville, if not I don't mind making another call to Rena, she's great!

That Charm Lady
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It could be that they have been cleared out by us couponers. I have yet to use a coupon at Dollerama yet since I haven't had the time.

That being said I stopped in at the Dollerama near the Wal-mart in Belleville to see if I could find the John Frieda Brunette shampoo and conditioner that this site has been buzzing about. I found a bunch. Bought 2 shampoo and 3 conditioner at $2 each...where it's almost $9 regular price at Wal-mart. Same product but the packaging is slightly different. Oh I also had my daughter with me and we spotted full sized Olay body wash with Hannah Montana on it for $2. Got one for her.

When I got to the cash and was checking out I politely said, "Do you take coupons here?" The girl says, "yes." I then said, "Do you like taking them?" ...and without missing a beat, she says. "Nope."

LOL...so lets just say I won't be going to that one to try my first couponing experience at Dollerama. As of last night they still have a bunch of products like Puffs, Arm & Hammer, etc that we can use them on.
    Last edited by sofreespirit; Thu, Jul 28th, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    I'm liking this Swagbucks thing!!!!

Thread Information