User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Expired
    Attached Images Attached Images                              
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

ty
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Tyvm

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

awesome! 10lbs onions for $3... I've been waiting for a while to pick up a big bag

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by glowworm2k View Post
    awesome! 10lbs onions for $3... I've been waiting for a while to pick up a big bag
    me too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

TY

nka
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks you for posting!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi People,
    I've visited this site often but especially registered today to let all of you know about my experience at Freshco (Britannia-Glen Erin) on July 28, 2011. This was my first time at Freshco. I always came across flyers and decided that I'll check it out the great deals for myself. I got there around 9:30p.m (they close at 10p.m) so quickly got what I was looking for - most of the items were on sale. After finishing at the cash, I realized my bill was wayy too high - totalling at over $70. So I went through the bill and realized that they had charged me REGULAR price for all the sale items!!! For example, $1.85/quaker rice cake (instead of 4 for $5 - i had bought 4), $2.99 for the heinz ketchup instead of $1.97. i told the lady at cash and she said she couldnt do anything since they were now closed (It was a few minutes past 10p.m). I asked to speak to the manager and the assistant manager told me the same thing - that I would have to come back for the refund! I live twenty minutes away from that location - I asked him how I will be compensated for gas, time, inconvenience, frustration - especially on a busy long weekend??? He insisted that there was nothing he could do at that time. When i asked how could the scanner not pick up the sale price, he said that he know exactly what happened, the sale prices were not entered/picked up by the system!!??? Duh! I knew that already...
    Bottom line, I had the worst first (and last) experience at this store..I do have to make a trip back to sort out this mess and what I feel even worse about is that all the people who shopped at this store yesterday got ripped off and went home - maybe not even noticing that they didnt get the bargain they came for. The poor lady in front of me had tons of groceries and paid a couple of hundred dollars. She was also looking at her bill weird but went home...just wanted to share this with everyone. The online community has prevented me from making mistakes in the past and I just wanted to give back. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow a couple of years agao I did not even check my bills....thanks to SC I am a much more aware shopper.Lats night DH went to Mcd's for ice cream.He asked for a cone but in a cup instead of a cone and the cashier told him it was $1.99, he questioned her and said it is not a sundae but ice cream cone in a cup...it should be $1.39....she said no $1.99 until the manager came over to see what teh issue was.The manager agreed with him and gave it to him for $1.39...before hearing me talking SO MUCH ABOUT PRICES HE WOULD HAVE TOTALLY MISSED THIS ONE!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Well stereochrome, take a copy of the scanning code of practice rules with you when you go back and they can give you all of those items for free
    ~ ~ ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information