User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I wanted to totally back you up at the register when they wouldn't take your coupons.

I have had nothing but trouble using coupons at that dollarama in the mall. (I don't know about anyone else??)

I would STRONGLY suggest going to the silvercreek dollarama to use coupons...they are always very friendly, both the staff and management are VERY accommodating with coupon use and I have NEVER had an issue.

I actually used those exact same Nivea coupons you had and the lady at the register was asking me where I got it because she wanted to get free stuff lol

It was nice to see another couponer...we are like unicorns, or fairies..you hear about us but you never see us... lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Dollarama
    Last edited by Lilleesha; Sat, Jul 30th, 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilleesha View Post

It was nice to see another couponer...we are like unicorns, or fairies..you hear about us but you never see us... lol

Love this quote!!!!

Thanks for the tip about the silvercreek dollarama. I forgot about that one!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

That was ME! Hi Lilleesha! I actually ran into another SCer last night at Walmart, but I didn't get her name either. First time I've ever run into SCers, and I happened to run into 2 in a period of less than 24 hours. And of course right before I'm moving away lol
    I actually used those same Nivea coupons at Dollarama like a month and a half ago. I had the cashier you had, and she doesn't speak very good English, so I thought I'd have better luck with the one I had...apparently not
    Anyways, nice to meet you...I'm off to the bar
    Check out my new money-saving blog:
    http://www.malfinnsaves.ca/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had trouble at the stone rd dollarama as well, i am the one who the lady said "some of the stores do but we don't". Anyways i'm gonna go by silvercreek tomorrow to see what they have that i can use coupons on. Hopefully no troubles.....

Thread Information