User Tag List

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

There's something I want to buy about 2 dozen of at LD and I don't want to clear the shelf or make several trips so I am considering placing an order...How does one go about doing this?

I've been stacking for 2.5 years but I still have all these newbie questions lol.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

call the store and advise them youd like to do this.

they will most likely have someone in the store that places orders. i have always spoken to that specific person at my store and it is there with the next truck provided they have it in stock at the warehouse. in my experience they are unable to order it if it is not in the warehouse at the time of the order

what are you looking for out of curiosity?

HTH

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I've pre-ordered a couple of times and they've always been really accommodating and friendly. I did it in store, just went to customer service - I went with one of the item I wanted in hand, to make it easier for them to look up - and they did it!

My only word of caution/warning, though...is to make sure they make sure to call you when you're order is in! I've actually had them put my order on the shelves twice! One time they were still there and I got to purchase what I ordered. The second time they'd almost completely sold out. It did end up working out to my advantage and the manager felt really bad and allowed me to substitute another similar product.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Great advice, thank you both very much! I am (obviously) using coupons, should I tell them when I order or does it not matter? Do you pay before or after?
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    Great advice, thank you both very much! I am (obviously) using coupons, should I tell them when I order or does it not matter? Do you pay before or after?
    I've had them just look over my coupons beforehand to make sure the stack works and I've paid when it comes in.

HTH
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Thread Information