User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi all,

I had read a post i think in the brag section about someone getting Puff pouches for next to nothing using their WUB2 $1.25 coupon. The pouches could not be found at the NS but honestly i wasn't completely sure what I was looking for. I did find them on the SS in the far back corner opposite the food hanging from those long plastic runners by the tissues.

I used by S$1.25WUB2 coupons for Puffs which I had received I think from WebSaver but ended up having to prove the policy to the Supervisor and Manager. On Sunday they told me I could not use the coupon as the value of the coupon (1.25) exceeded the value before taxes (1.18) of the Puffs. Not true I said, do you have a copy of your coupon policy. They went out back for 10 minutes to find it. Came up said the same thing =- couldn't find the policy. Do you have internet I asked. Look up the GT Canada web page its under FAQ at the bottom. 5 Minutes later same thing, couldn't find it. It would be OK if you just buy a chocolate bar or something to get the price before taxes above the $1.25. No that's wrong and I'll not buy something i dont need just because you are not familiar with your policy. I'll be back on Tuesday with a printed copy of the policy to talk to a manager.

I was back today showed the same girl the printed copy of the policy, offered to wait for her to check it online herself now that she has the URL and can look it up. She choose to believe what I had printed off and everything was fine except I had to put 2 puffs through per transaction. At that point i wasn't going to fight any further and it ended up saving me an extra 1 penny. The cashier who ended up ringing it through started to question it and I told her that I had just gone through this with Michaele (and she was standing there) so she put them through.

So 24 cents for 6 pouches of 20 Puffs with Aloe and Vicks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger, Websaver

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

Excellent find!! Too bad we go through such hassle sometimes to get our great deals!!! Good for you for sticking to your guns.

Thread Information