User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Bath and Body Works Outlet

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Awesome early Christmas shopping at 90% off!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nandiva416 View Post
    ok, I went to this Bath and Body outlet store, and I had a very hard time leaving.
    I went nuts...and I spent a grand total of...$23.
    Lip glosses were $1.
    All the christmas scents (vanilla bean, twisted peppermint) creams were 90% off at $1.10.
    the scented oils cost a dollar something....the scent bugs were $1.40.
    Their signature collection was $3 a bottle, the exact equivalent of whats in the stores right now, I did not see them missing any scent either, they carry all the regular stuff with the exception of the brand new scents (the Paris one)
    The big candles and small ones, were all 75%. They had all scents.
    I was blown away, so much so I spoke to the manager, who told me this is the first outlet of its kind in Canada, and if it does well, they will open them everywhere.
    This is Scarborough's hidden gem right now, and I encourage all of you to go.
    I will go every week. They told me all new stock for the 90% off comes in on Saturdays. it was unreal. Honestly.

ahh scarborough.

i swear i have lived in Brampton almost 10 yrs now, but i still have no clue where the original post was talking about. i assumed mississauga or something.

thanks for clearing it up, the original post had me confused.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have heard great things about the outlets in the states and I heard the first Canadian one was pretty good, too. I have my fingers crossed that we'll see one in BC one day. I'll settle for an actual store (please Metrotown before christmas... pleeease) that doesn't involve me driving 45 mins.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the US Outlet stores, you can use the $10 off $30 survey discount found on the bottom of the receipts from the regular stores. I'm not sure if the same applies for the Canadian Outlet store, though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I want to go back to get more gifts sets. I got one (i think its called dark kiss?) and it was originally $19-20 but i paid less then $5. It was all minis and it came with a body lotion, lipgloss, body spray, bubble bath, and show gel. My friend also got some great large gift baskets (originally priced at $30-$40 and she paid under $10) and they have all the full size items in them. She got them as a going away/college gift for her two sisters. Stock up now for birthday or Christmas gifts, even teacher/babysitter too! I went when it was 75% off but 90% sounds better! Oh and they had lots of Halloween and Christmas items when i was there.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

does anybody have an address for this one? or is it literally eglinton and warden at the corner?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop022 View Post
    does anybody have an address for this one? or is it literally eglinton and warden at the corner?
    No if you're coming east, you will pass warden while you're on eglinton and you will see all the big box stores. I think its the 2nd or 3rd entrance before the Walmart entrance but you can drive in from there too. I drive in from the entrance after i see a Starbucks and its just across the parking lot from the Starbucks side.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

just came back and sorry I bought so much from the 90% section...77 items for just over $91...wow Christmas shopping done...thanks again for telling about this new outlet, everyone is getting a shower gel, lotion, 2 diff body sprays and 2 different anti-bact hand soap..all full size

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Can anyone tell me how I would get there using the ttc?
    We are heading to Toronto next week and my wife loves BBW - we would love to go to this location!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where are you coming from? the easiest would be the victoria park subway station and take the Pharmacy bus, then get off at Eglinton and just walk to it (its right there), or depending on where you are coming from, you can potentially take the eglinton bus....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

We are going to be at the Eaton Centre for the morning .. then catching a show at night - so this would be great for killing some time in between

As long as it is close enough!

THanks for your help

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went there this evening, this is what I picked up..
    full sized bottles of lotion for less than 3.00
    mini sized hand santizer for .50
    2 traveled sized bottle lotion gift set for 1.25
    traveled sized lotions 1.00
    full sized hand sanitizer 4.00
    lip gloss 1.00

couldn't find any large sized bottle gift sets, but they also had mini sized bottle gift sets for less than $4!

pretty good deals considering how much these items were at regular price. Will definitely head there again some time!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am soooooooooooooo jealous. We don't even have a BBW in Saskatchewan, never mind a outlet store.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucas View Post
    We are going to be at the Eaton Centre for the morning .. then catching a show at night - so this would be great for killing some time in between

As long as it is close enough!

THanks for your help

it far from the eaton's centre but maybe worth it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

went yesterday.. OMG bought loot bag stuff for daughter's birthday and then when I was paying at the cash, they came out with a box of hand soap foaming ones for 55 CENTS each!!! fantastic deal. also got room spray for 1.75 which lasts a long time. Never really used these products because they are so $$$$.
    I'll definately go back for x-mas baskets.

Thanks for the post.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information