User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just got back from the Rexall on Eramosa - They have a couple of shopping carts full of various Raid and Off products all on for $2.96. I had no problems using my buy 2 save $4 and buy 2 save $5 coupons which were in a recent smartsource.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Smart Source

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

what a great deal?? which off products were they? I'm going to head over later today, but just curious!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey Tania, there were a bunch of Off candles, sprays (wasp, spider, mosquito, ant), ant traps, mosquito coils etc.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    76 (99%)

I went today and they would not let me use the coupons because they said they got in trouble for letting people use them cause the wording on the coupon says "cannot be combined with any other offer" Any help? Should I call head office?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

The same happened to me yesterday....I've also been told at Rexall that they won't use a coupon when an item is on sale, because getting an item for free, or almost free is not fair....that's why it's better to go to Walmart and price match They now officially are accepting competitors coupons, you just have to tell them in advance b/c instead of entering it as a coupon, they adjust the price on the product.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow! I didn't realize people were having issues at Rexall. I had a young guy as a cashier and he didn't blink an eye at the coupons - I even offered him some but he said he didn't have a use for Raid or Off. Sorry to hear about all of your troubles

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I stay far away from that Rexall as all they give me is hassels with coupons and trust me I have only ever tried to use a couple in tehre and the older lady that always seems to work there in the mornings say no you cant do this or that and I just don't want to argue with her or even try to reason with her... the other rexall is lovely never had a problem.
    Join Swagbucks Today!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/watergirl73
    I've made $50 how easy is that!
    Trade List and Wish List 2011

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (96%)

@watergirl73 which rexall do you go to?

Thread Information