User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone else noticed that it has been slim pickings for instore coupons around the sault? I was in SDM yesterday and most of the new coupon books were already empty!

(Just so you guys know SDM has some pretty good Schick Quattro razors coupons, and CT has a nice OFF! coupon)

I just usually pick up 1 or 2 in-store coupons when im out at from my fave places to shop - SDM cambrian mall, zellers.

Where else in the Sault are good places to find coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers
    I have cpns for BABY necessities. Just check out my trade list.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have noticed that SDM is usually pretty slim pickings for coupons. I prefer the rexall in the east end. I have only ever checked the SDM at the cambrian mall not too sure about the others though.

scoobie76
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I think in store coupons are getting harder to find cause people are taking the whole pad. When Extreme Couponing started on TLC everyone wanted to get in on it. It sucks! Some people are actually going from store to store taking all the tear pads and selling them on Ebay

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes i have seen them on ebay...makes me quite angry
    I have cpns for BABY necessities. Just check out my trade list.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I agree with little orch that the Rexall in the east end is good for coupons, haven't been to the new one yet. Also, I have had luck at Metro finding coupons and not just the toonies for tummies.

I do agree with you though there does not seem to be alot of tearpads in this city though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I was at the Metro in the west end and Walmart and no coupons to be found anywhere!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't understand who would buy coupons from ebay. I will by them in the news paper but thats it. But im with u gals, there use to be lots of coupons in a&p but last time i was there i only found 3 or 4 tear pads. Zellers had a few, had to clim for one though lol.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You had to climb?!? You ARE dedicated!!! Way to go!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So i was just in the yellow store (nofrills) teaching my 5year old niece to watch for coupons and there was 6 or 7 tear pad coupons that we saw. 50cents off nesquik, 50cents off new v8 v-fusion light beverages with 25% less calories, $1.50 off cascade all in 1 pacs sual forces, buy2 get 1 free air wick, one for clean and clear but i didnt take any cause i dont use it, plus a few others that we didnt grab. There not the greatest coupons but they are coupons.

Oh and they are all out or that olay bar soap, forgot to ask if they do rainchecks, and walmart doesnt sell the 2pack olay bar soap so ya cant price match it. grrrr think i missed out on a grrreat deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im no so dedicated as i am short and it was a bit to high up high lol guess i could have asked a worker to get the high coupon for me, but we all know how hard it is to find a worker in some stores. Plus in use to climing to reach things. hahaha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do not buy coupons from anywhere. If more of us did not buy the coupons, then there would be no demand, therefore no more sales on sites like e-bay. Simple supply and demand.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

christin16 and ringettemom told me about Rome's coupons - right at the front when you walk in! I don't know how many times I've walked right past them! Way to go Rome's - making it easy for us!!!!

Thread Information