User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I finally found a great deal on finish quantums to use my stacks, yay. Superstore has quantums 48 pack on for $9.98 (cents may be off abit don't have receipt infront of me) any ways so I was able to pm them at LD and use my stacks so in total it cost me $4 for 2 boxes. Just thought I'd pass it on incase you missed it in the SS flyer since it was only part of the right up under the pic of the finish gel, and some of the coupons expire on the 31st.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

awesome, thanks

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Thanks for the SS price match!
    I made $8 Finish Quantum stacks - hoping to use them at LD this week - they are all different UPC, but all coupons are from inserts. Does LD allow this? Or do the stacks have to be different UPC as well as from more than 1 sources?
    for example: an insert, a printable, and a tearpad is accepted but a stack with more than one tearpad coupon would be denied. ???

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used all inserts for my stacks, minus 1. They can all be from the same source as long as they are all different upc's it's okay (as long as they don't say "cannot used with other coupons", or "use of more than one coupon is prohibited" which are from PG brandsavers) none of the quantum finish coupons say either of those so they are good. You'll find that most coupons out there are stackable, I make most of my stacks from strickly inserts and have always had good transactions. I organize my binder where I group all my stacks at the front but always make sure I seperate my pg brandsaver mail coupons and their inserts seperately from all my other coupons when I organize my binder, that way I don't get them mixed into my stacks and get all excited about a great stack and then realize that they are unstackable.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Thanks tweet03!

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Thread Information